• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This feels like the precursor to a one of those ridiculous adult board games. Obama, Spy Master lolol

Elrid

Oct 28, 2017
It's crazy to think how we got here, but can it continue? Fuck I hope not! This is so stupid and sick.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Is this really the best they could come up with. When can I expect the real heinous bullshit?

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
That's when you realize they are having trouble painting a white male as a socalist radical, so they have to go after his imaginary cabinet of hyperbole. They are drooling to go after his female VP, especially since it's likely she will be a black woman.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Trump will lose so spectacularly, like losing more than you have ever seen.

This shit is worst than dad jokes.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Who among us wouldn't watch a movie called Barack Obama: Spy Master?

Trump will lose so spectacularly, like losing more than you have ever seen.

This shit is worst than dad jokes.
He'll be the biggest winner at losing we've ever seen. An unprecedented winner at holding giant Ls while the sane portion of the nation cackles in duck.

9D0vlO3.gif

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Conservative humor is just 4 things:

1. Racism
2. Sexism
3. "Did you assume my gender"
4. DAE Hillary Clinton evil lol???

They hit on 3/4 so I guess that's a successful appeal to his base?

The fuck? Where's my man George Soros the triple OG. Better put some respect to his name.
Yeah this list is incomplete. George Soros should be Director of the First Amendment and Bill Gates should be Head of 5G

Oct 28, 2017
The funniest thing is their picture of Joe Biden makes him look about 10 years younger than he does in any of Biden's own ads.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
I can't remember, were the GWB, McCain and Romney campaigns this childishly amateurish in their official messaging?

This whole thing has high "This is the future liberals want" meme vibes to it.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
You're all missing the forest for the trees here. It's been four years and this administration still doesn't know what the Department of Energy actually does

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
It's incredible how many people are willing to attack and belittle a young girl because she dares to fight against climate change and help save the planet. This isn't just scum like Trump either, I've heard normal every day people repeating the same rhetoric.

It's sickening.