• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Haha, i wonder how many times he internally (or even externally) screams for his mommy or daddy.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait to see the OAN polls because no matter how high they are, Trump will still think it's too low.

"Trump wins by 80%!"
Trump: IT SHOULD BE 99%!!!

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
What's he going to do when fox news polls say the same thing. Last time I suffered through a dinner at my parents I heard fox news saying Biden was in the lead

jaytothe

Oct 30, 2017
out of curiosity, would it be better if the numbers tighten so that voters aren't complacent when elections come around?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
He will NOT leave White House if he loses. Some MAGA cult paramilitia will defend it with his god inside.

I can already see this shitshow.

Oct 30, 2017
I hope they later "retract" the poll and replace it with one showing an even larger lead by Biden.

"Woopsie we corrected the numbers and..."

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Genuinely excited at the prospect of listening to him panic and argue and complain when he loses the election, and hopefully as he wanders out of the White House directly into SDNY charges.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
Oh how do I wish the election was this weekend. While Trump is obviously full of shit, polls will undoubtedly tighten in the coming months

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
This is particularly humorous following the questionnaire I saw from the Trump camp

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
It's amazing the generation of "millennials are entitled, whiny brats who expect participation trophies for everything" are his biggest supporters.

Oct 27, 2017
This sounds exactly like when rich residents send their lawyers to argue with my office about some stupid shit that obviously doesn't meet our local codes. The lawyers don't care how ridiculous the argument is, so long as they're getting paid to act like bulldogs

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
out of curiosity, would it be better if the numbers tighten so that voters aren't complacent when elections come around?
I see more concern about potential complacency than actual complacent voters. Not sure what to say at this point, if everything constantly going on currently isn't enough to stop folks from getting complacent, we were already screwed.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Can we not with this narrative. Clinton's lead over Trump in 2016 was a lot narrower than Biden's now. Of course don't get complacent and vote, but it's clear that due to COVID19 and the protests, Trump is in big trouble right now.

That's really all I'm saying. Don't get caught up in the polling. Do your job and vote.

I do agree, even speaking with people that voted for him, that he's falling more out of favor rather quickly. That happens when you wage war on your own citizens.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
No, it wouldn't. You're ignoring the reason why the polls are widening, it's because people aren't "complacent" (I'm already sick to death of this word and it's only June), they hate Trump and are enthusiastic and set on voting him out of office, and they're all quite happy to vote for Biden to do so. This weird notion that a candidate doing well in polls means no one will vote for them needs to stop.

If there is someone who decides to not vote because the Democrat is polling well, that person was never, ever going to vote under any circumstances, there would always have been some excuse. Ignore that someone, they don't matter in this equation.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
When you wanna go full Fascist but you have no way to make people do what you want because of that pesky Constitution.

EDebs1916

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can we not with this narrative. Clinton's lead over Trump in 2016 was a lot narrower than Biden's now. Of course don't get complacent and vote, but it's clear that due to COVID19 and the protests, Trump is in big trouble right now.

Clinton had comparable leads in various polls in March and June 2016. And then she also had nearly a 10 point lead on 538's aggregator in August after the D convention bounce. The polls are hopeful (especially with Trump's Strong approvals being far outweighed by his Strong disapprovals) but a whole lot can change in the next 5 months.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
What!? WHAT!? HAHAHAHA man this guy acts like he's a fucking kid, I'd only expect this kind of behaviour from a kid and, of course, those around him are the terrible parents who enable him and his tantrums by accepting his every demand.