• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
For me, the death waiver would have been a red flag.

Like if someone told me that Bane was coming to the football game and the field was gonna open up and swallow me, I probably would stay home.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Looks like a late stage WCW event.
Jesus, that is a deep cut. Thursday will always be about Thunder to RBH
giphy.gif

Zach

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
For me, the death waiver would have been a red flag.

Like if someone told me that Bane was coming to the football game and the field was gonna open up and swallow me, I probably would stay home.
A death waiver to stand around. Not ride in a f14 or bungie jump or swim with sharks. To stand around, who values their life that little?

cartographer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy this has proven to be a disaster for their expectations but I'll still terrified of the health risk when all those people return to their communities.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Time to predict what he'll tweet about this. My prediction:
"Greatest rally turnout in history! Even with the fake news media and Democrats trying to scare everyone with the Chinese virus, the true patriots of this great country packed the arena full! Millions had to be turned away! Come 2020 we're gonna #KeepAmericaGreat!!"

Too on the nose, or not enough?

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
(second tweet)
"We had a friend who died from Covid, and his son was on a ventilator, he almost died. So we know it's real, but then at the same time you don't know what the facts are, you feel like maybe one side plays it one way and the other side plays it another."
I am making a face right now that I can't describe

it's like an amalgam of confusion, disbelief, and disgust

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
if this is the reception to his rally kick off in Oklahoma, yikes when he tries going into swing states

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO. Ironically, if he had handled the Covid response appropriately, this rally would have had an overflow.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hahahaha. Oh those protesters that you threatened to rough up that reporters keep mentioning aren't actually there. God, I needed this today.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's weird, I was listening to NPR today and they said the city was expecting like 100,000 people.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
He might be in the running for pettiest man alive and you know damn well all these things hit him really really hard.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Trump is gonna lose it. This whole rally was just to cheer him up and reassure him that his horrible poll numbers were just because he wasn't "out there campaigning". Lolol

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
He just said "there's a lot of bad people outside!" lmao there are no fucking people outside

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
So Trump's rally failed to get either the numbers or the type of violent protest they wanted, so now they're trying to make it sound like protestors interfered with Trumpers showing up?

Lol sure thing dipshit.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Hello (hello, hello, hello)

Echo! (echo, echo, echo)

Tremendous! (tremendous, tremendous, tremendous)

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Oh my God I love this so much. The stadium is half empty, there is nobody outside, and social media is just DESTROYING Trump right now over the attendance.

I just....love it. šŸ˜‚

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this embarassment will keep him from holding any more rallies until after the RNC.