• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
My embarrassment with the fact that my country elected this man president will never fade.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Ahhh...

So today is going to be yet another day where we learn how many media sources need more black people in their newsrooms.

I'm not surprised Trump would say something like this. He's irredeemable, racist scum; of course he would.

But everyone else...?

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
In case you missed it, GOP and their supporters are trash. Including members of your families.

They're either racist or 100% ok with racists.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
It is extremely frustrating how often people try to deflect and handwave this bigot's bigotry by claiming he's too stupid. That bullshit is not helping anyone.

Yes, he knows what the fucking word means. He used it on purpose. Same goes for the claims that someone else wrote it for him.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Did they leave of Graham's "...and I'm speaking from personal experience..."?

It's sorta impressive, in a horrifying way, how Trump is continuously able to find new lows that demonstrate how much of a PoS he is, and how the GOP just shrugs with a wrinkled brow and goes "YUP HE'S RIGHT". It's not just one awful thing he plunges deeper into, it's across the board. He is Master of All Awfulness.

pbox.php

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
This narcissist will co-opt any injustice to paint himself the victim. At this point it's one of his signature moves. Yawn.

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
They say the worst thing you can have on a politician is a dead girl or a live boy. But whatever they have on Lindsey Graham has gotta be sooooooo much worse.

He's a beta cuck. The guy likes guys. Nothing wrong with that, unless you're a republican from South Carolina who's base thinks you like guys by choice.

Trump, like Putin has done to him, likely has Lindsey on tape doing something.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
This is really going to hurt his standing with his African American over there.
Nah Kanye probably thinks getting lynched was a choice. Stacey Dash is too stupid to know what lynching is. And Ben Carson just rereads his book all day in his office while trying to figure out what his actual job is.

Trump still has his dozens of black voters. Dozens!

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Burgess Everett @burgessev

Leader McConnell declined to address the lynching comment after @caphilltrish question

Sen. Thune, the No. 2 Republican Leader in Trump's lynching-impeachment comparison: "Inappropriate. That's not appropriate in any context"

10:50 AM - Oct 22, 2019

Frank Thorp V @frankthorp

Sen TIM SCOTT on Pres Trump comparing the impeachment inquiry to a lynching: "There's no question that the impeachment process is the closet thing to a political death row trial, so I get his absolute rejection of the process. I wouldn't use the word lynching."​

10:51 AM - Oct 22, 2019

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In case you missed it, GOP and their supporters are trash. Including members of your families.

They're either racist or 100% ok with racists.

Bolded needs to be said over and over again. Immediately following following white supremacy it's self is the absolute cowardly abomination that white people like myself allowed to fester in silence at the dinner table, birthdays, holidays. Every time you bite your tongue, curl your toes, clench your jowls and hold your breath while your family members spout genocial delutions, you've only proven yourself as mortar to their bricks of shit and.are.worthless.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
And it's incredible how our dogshit media never seems to ask what about impeaching Clinton over lying about a blowjob. Which came to light from a completely unrelated investigation.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Lifetime bans from the AA Museum to anyone saying it's accurate and have their names near the door.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
6 months ago: "It's incredibly antisemitic to call them 'concentration camps.' I'm appalled at the comparison."

Today: "This constitutional process is exactly a lynching."

Oct 28, 2017
They say the worst thing you can have on a politician is a dead girl or a live boy. But whatever they have on Lindsey Graham has gotta be sooooooo much worse.

They don't need anything on Graham. This is how he stays in office. His constituents are virulently racist and uneducated. If he doesn't go far right he will be primaried.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone who repeats Trump here or justifies it deserves an immediate censure and make it a point that they're actively obstructing due process. GOP have gotten too used to gaslighting for free. They don't care that they're wrong, they only care that the message has been delivered to their base of deplorable little shits.

So we need to make their gambit hurt.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty shameful display. If the GOPers were even a billionth as patriotic as they claim to be they'd remove him themself for ruining the standing of the USA abroad and debasing his office and the whole political process.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
It'll never stop being funny how Trump thinks the Dems just woke up one morning and thought "hey, let's impeach the President!" As if nothing has happened to justify it.
He doesn't think this. He knows he is an evil piece of shit. He is a pathological liar and projector to protect himself and try to suppress others who have it out for him.