• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
We're so close to being out of the woods with this miserable fucking prick, I am literally counting the milliseconds.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if we'll get to hear him say the n-word before the end, however it comes - by impeachment, term limits, Todd Margaret or worse.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if we'll get to hear him say the n-word before the end, however it comes - by impeachment, term limits, Todd Margaret or worse.

It feels like any day now. I bet it happens at a rally where he's telling a story about something that happened a long time ago and loses himself in the moment. That's how it goes down in my head.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We're so close to being out of the woods with this miserable fucking prick, I am literally counting the milliseconds.
Still likely 15-16 months. If he loses next year, the time between the election and the investiture is probably gonna be the biggest undignified shitshow so far.
Let's hope the election results give him a heart attack that leaves him completely diminished.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I am genuinely concerned about that time between his (hopefully) losing the election and his handing over of power. His tweets and actions will be one for the ages.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i don't like to dehumanize others but he really is sub-human trash. no real human qualities at all, no empathy, no introspection, no intellect, no humility... nothing. just a pathetic empty husk of a man.

everything bad that happens to him from now on, he deserves. my hope is rest of his life in prison, losing his mind.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Let's some some crazy racist shit to distract people from my actual illegal behaviour.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't a distraction. It's who he is.
Oh I know, but he also knows exactly what he is doing with this narrative. He is pandering to his base, and I wouldn't be shocked if the conspiracy nuts that follow him are buying into the racist conspiracy theories he is alluding to.

As someone else said, I worry what all this will lead to when he either voted out or impeached.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
i don't like to dehumanize others but he really is sub-human trash. no real human qualities at all, no empathy, no introspection, no intellect, no humility... nothing. just a pathetic empty husk of a man.

everything bad that happens to him from now on, he deserves. my hope is rest of his life in prison, losing his mind.
No, hate is a very human quality. We're a trash species.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

This isn't a distraction. It's who he is.
bingo

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Trump? Being a vile?
4ac.gif

Let's some some crazy racist shit to distract people from my actual illegal behaviour.
I'm over the "it's a distraction" stuff. Trump is not a secret genius. Giuliani is proof he doesn't surround himself with secret geniuses, so it's not him having a good strategist either. We just have to accept we've let our democratic instruments and education apparatus degrade to such a point that we've allowed such a foolish, boorish, bigoted dipshit who can be open about all these failings inhabit the highest position of power in our government.

Now, it may distract the media. But that's not the intent. There is no hidden intent. He's just throwing a tantrum to defend himself and telling on himself even more in the process.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
And those six people have infinitely more class and respect than Trump and his immediate family ever will.

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
An outspoken white supremacist that rose to power with a collection of Hitler's speeches in his bedside table let slip some racial slurs? I'm beyond shocked. It's almost he was always a racist piece of shit, and all those that supported him knew and voted for him anyway.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He also just spazzed out after that tweet.

Posted all of those in quick succession after the tweet in the OP.

Oct 26, 2017
Lol This guy will bitch about Obama till the day he dies. Obama faced plenty of opposition from the Republicans and would've likely already been impeachment by now if he did even half of the things Trump did

Polaroid_64

Oct 25, 2017
When is the last time Trump even worked?
All he does is bitch on twiiter, hold fund raisers, and play golf.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
That's what they believe. Whenever Trump opens its mouth, we get another look at how most, if not all rightwingers think, essentially. Trump is GOP unfiltered.

He's not completely unfiltered. We know he frequents some disgusting parts of the internet by his retweets, but he doesn't publicly use the racial slurs that he sees there.

He may not even use them privately. He wouldn't be the first racist who thinks avoiding a few words means he isn't. A LOT of racists think they aren't racist because the things they believe are true.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
"Have y'all noticed that none of my subjects have fallen on their sword for Trump, your favorite president?"

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking that he might have something 'leaked' with him dropping the n-word in order to distract from the impeachment and muddy the waters.

His base won't give a shit.

He won't on purpose as long as even stupid advisors have some influence. Ironically that would be the red line for enough senators to realize he isn't salvagable. Every incumbent safe seat senator from a red state who felt they could survive a squeaker in 2020 if they turned all Romney and serious would probably do so and that'd be enough for a two thirds impeachment in the senate.

That's actually the real danger now. Go down with the ship and cling to a shrinking toxic base or make a backroom agreement to salvage what's left of the "serious party"

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever the outcome of the impeachment/election, one thing this cretin has achieved, in my eyes at least, is normalizing racism online and irl as well.
Set human rights and societal progress back by decades in doing this. I have family I'm cutting off entirely over this and honestly it's a large part of why I was to risk finding work elsewhere even though I'm finally secure. The man radicalized sooo many.