• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Specifically, "Fat Jerry."

Washington Post said:
Assembling a group of House Republicans at the White House to talk trade last month, President Trump suddenly launched into a tirade about the congressman leading an extensive investigation into his presidency: his New York antagonist, Rep. Jerrold Nadler.

"Fat Jerry," Trump called the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee as he prattled on about Nadler's weight-loss surgery in the 2000s and suggested that the Democrat was still overweight, despite it.

"I've been battling Nadler for years," Trump told the GOP lawmakers, who were embarrassed by the outburst, according to several individuals in the room who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely discuss the remarks.

Trump and Nadler are currently the main foes in a constitutional clash over executive power, as Nadler aggressively moves to investigate the president's conduct and weighs whether to hold impeachment proceedings. But Trump's jabs at Nadler were a fresh reminder that the animosity between the two native New Yorkers is personal as well as political — rooted in a decades-old fight over a tract of New York City real estate.

giphy.gif

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
If there is any silver lining of this whole thing it's how absolutely miserable Trump is having to constantly not get his way.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Every day I think Trump can't be more of a shitheaded, idiotic asshole.

Every day I'm proven wrong.

kittenbreath

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's well documented at this point that Trump likes to project his shortcomings onto others, but this is just ridiculous

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't "fat Jerry" lose a ton of weight to the point that he is now seemingly smaller than Trump?

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
This is the same motherfucker who serves McDonald's at his White House dinners and doesn't exercise because he believes humans have finite energy.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it, for someone who just 'won,' he's sure acting like he's in a panic. Weird.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck it. I'd risk losing my job and possibly jail time to release Trumps taxes if I worked for the IRS. Shit stain needs deserves to be outed for the lack of money and ties to Russia and other world wide authoritarian dictatorships and terror groups. Also because it would definitely out him for not being a Billionaire like he loves to claim.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"I've been battling Nadler for years," Trump told the GOP lawmakers, who were embarrassed by the outburst, according to several individuals in the room who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely discuss the remarks.
Embarrassed at the conduct but don't have the spine to say or do anything about it.

I think conservative cowardice pisses me off more than their flagrant hatred.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
When was the last time he saw himself in a mirror?

Also, there has to be a breaking point where these Republican fuck nuts say "fuck the party" and actually defend their own dignity, right?