• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tlozbj

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Puerto Rico
So he actually is angry at McConnell for not helping him with the coup and want to cost him the majority 😂 Therefore, please proceed, "Mr. President"

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Could you imagine if he takes a big shit on GA Republicans on Monday? LOL
I mean he definitely won't be tolling their virtues, he may say maybe go vote next week but they won't be the focus just like last time. He'll either encourage apathy or straight up turn on em

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
tenor.gif

psionotic

May 29, 2019
He definitely wants them to lose, partially because If they win they'll have outperformed him there and his ego cannot take that; partially so that he can say "I told you so! Frauuud!"; but mostly I think because he wants revenge on McConnell and this is his chance.

He's so petty, but for once I'm not complaining.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Once upon a time, I would've been displeased at this because I preferred clean victories as reality proves to Republican voters that they're going against their own interests. Thankfully, I was cured of that by time I was 20.

All y'all stay the fuck home because your orange shit sack says it's all rigged. Allow the universe to drag you kicking and screaming into some sort of actual level of comfort and stability.

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
Don't boo GOP.

Don't vote.
More like:

"Don't vote, Boo!"

I dunno why I have this strange feeling that all of this messaging of "Rioting Republicans" is gonna get non-Trumpy Republican voters to turnout for Perdue and Loeffler because they fear of low turnout costing them the seats.

....or should I have some more hopium instead?

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
The funniest thing about situations like this is that Loeffler and Perdue just... can't say anything, lol. They don't want to alienate or anger the Mad King their base loves, so they just have to sit there while he actively works to sabotage their election chances, because Trump doesn't actually care about the party in the slightest.

Dems are probably still not favoured in either of these races despite everything, but I'm going to laugh and laugh if they lose one or both of them. Especially if it's a narrow margin that could be directly attributable to Trump, Powell et al. spending weeks telling Republican voters not to bother turning up.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Ya'll really think he's gonna make it to 2024 with his health?

I don't think he'll make it to 2024 with his attention span.

NBC will give him a reboot of the apprentice and he'll be all over it. "A place where I can say whatever I want without consequence?!?" It'll feel like heaven for him.

Last edited:

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
At least it doesn't look like Democrats and their supporters are getting complacent.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
If only they had rigged the Georgia Senate seats when they rigged the ballots for Biden.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
Some strategists and political science experts in the state have said Mr. Trump's assault on Georgia's voting system may be at least partly responsible for the relatively light Republican turnout in the conservative strongholds of northwest Georgia, where Dalton is, in the early voting period that ended Thursday.
Thank you Mr. President lmao

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
It will be interesting to see how his tamper tantrums will affect the GOP turnout in the run-off, if at all. If he has no real effect, it calls into doubt his hold on the GOP's voting base.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If we were guaranteed a sweet spot where Trump couldn't win another election but his trash talk hurt Republican races, then by all means let him live until 90.

Someone should photoshop Melania holding hands with Mitch McConnell and tweet it to him. It would still bother him somewhere even if the pic were an obvious fake lol.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I want the senate SO BADLY.

Please keep fucking this up, you moron. PLEASE.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why there's no mysterious superPAC urging Trump supporters to spoil their ballots or skip the runoff in protest of the GOP.

If they lose they Senate hes prolly going to try and leverage this idea to get more Republican members of the government to support the rigged election idea as a whole.

If Republicans lose the senate, I imagine more Republican members would finally see it wise to stop relying on the Trump bump.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
If Republicans win, it makes his fraud claims look even weaker because why didn't fraud occur in the Senate, where Republicans held, or in the House, where Republicans picked up seats? Funny, fraud only occurs when Republicans lose and the evidence of fraud is that Republicans lost.

If Democrats win, it's consistent with Georgia becoming a purple/swing state, and Biden's win is not out of the ordinary.

So, it's a lose lose for Trump the loser. Hopefully, he cancels the rally he's supposed to do in Georgia. That would help deflate spirits.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So the Georgia elections are rigged yet trump is telling voters to still vote?

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
On the one hand he's de-legitimizing democracy, which is 100% bad.

On the other hand, he's shooting his own foot.

However, we should definitly fix people's understanding of the political system and how fragmented and polarizing it has become.
Democracy can be fixed if we stop electing fascists and fascist enablers to power first. Republican party is vile and its people are trash.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
i once had a ton of faith in no-shows.

But the republicans are good at ads and fear.

Literally just saw a commercial where its a family watching riots spreading across the nation, expanding to their neighborhood, and if they have a plan for escaping.

Because thats what Ossoff and Warnock want. Nothing about any policies, just straight up fear. I think there are more than enough people to show up that don't want their home in bumblefuck ga to be ransacked by Antifa.

shits gunna be close.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
More like:

"Don't vote, Boo!"

I dunno why I have this strange feeling that all of this messaging of "Rioting Republicans" is gonna get non-Trumpy Republican voters to turnout for Perdue and Loeffler because they fear of low turnout costing them the seats.

....or should I have some more hopium instead?
This is a funny perspective to me. There is a reason Louffuer and Purdue are courting so much. There isn't Republicans who aren't voting because they don't care, it's more like 4 categories: people who vote in presidential elections but don't care about local politics(not getting moved, this is the normal lost margin for runoffs)/True Trump cultists(unlikely to act, especially with how pissed off trump is, kinda fall in the previous category), disillusioned(former reliable GOP voters who fell in the Trump grouping and are suspectible to him/overall actions but no longer just vote R and are harder to move with him off the ticket; these are who L/P are trying to get), independents(these usually made their choice a month ago), and reliable gop voters(these guys are already a definite number, their only main loss is to the Trump cult over the last 4 years). There is no apathetic margin to be motivated, only Trump cultists to be swayed, which means their runoff gap is a lot more dangerous since the Dems seem to have their primary numbers with growth for the first time ever really.

We won't know for a week, but it's far from over and PL are worried for a reason and Trump could sink them. Runoff margins are always tight and the GOP is especially vulnerable this year to a Trump implosion while the Dems already have a lead

edit: tldr;; people who only vote for Trump/presidential elections definitely aren't showing up no matter what(this is the normal runoff loss), meanwhile the gop is trying to retain their reliable voters coopted by Trump but a percentage is permanently out of play. There is no third group of maybe voters and the Dems have gains on the primaries. All the Dems have to do is match the primaries and they win while the GOP are the ones fighting to maintain

Last edited:

mikeys_legendary

The Fallen
Sep 26, 2018
He's right! Republican voters can only save our democracy by not participating. Show the libs they mean business!

Oct 26, 2017
I wasn't holding out much hope for these two races, but things like this give me hope. They must be seeing something internally that is terrible for the republican candidates and are moving on to discrediting the election.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Between this and the GOP blocking $2000 stimulus checks so all the rich people in Georgia don't get money, this HAS to result in Dems winning both races right?