• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

"Nobody thought that he was even going to win," Trump said. "Because his debate performances were so bad. Frankly, his best performance was against Bernie. We're going to call for a drug test, by the way, because his best performance was against Bernie. It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill, because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test, because there's no way -- you can't do that."

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
iu

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Debate performance enhancing drugs, huh.

So this is how he gets out of debates. Biden calls the idea ridiculous and Trump says "fine, we won't debate."

Oct 29, 2017
He is insinuating that the DNC speech was while he was under the influence of something? America's reality show prince slowly continues to slither on the ground and spew opinions

Ajax125

Nov 15, 2017
How about post your fucking taxes first. We seem to have been waiting on those for years.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, I see, we're going with "people are saying" again. At least you know when he says that that whatever he's saying he's pulling it out of his ass.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Projecting again. It's clear that he takes a high dose of an upper with his weird diction and shortness of breath. With former colleagues saying it's adderall it fits the symptoms.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking do it with an independent doctor and let's see how many uppers you're shoving into your fat nose Donny.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This man is the dumbest motherfucker on Earth. Just drop dead already.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If I were Biden, I'd up the ante and say "Just a drug test? How about a full physical, you and me? Congress can choose the doctor and we can have the results read live on stage."

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I think it's clear that both of them fluctuate suspiciously in their public performances, so this seems like a great way for him to get self-owned if an independent third party were to do it.

Oct 27, 2017
Trump thinks "If I call for a drug test no one will accuse me of being on Drugs!", starts tweeting, takes a hit of Adderall. Stable genius.