• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Speaking in front of the White House at a U.S. Labor Day news conference, Trump said: "Biden and his very liberal running mate, the most liberal person in Congress by the way - is not a competent person in my opinion, would destroy this country and would destroy this economy - should immediately apologize for the reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric that they are talking right now," adding: "It undermines science."

The president called Biden "stupid."

Trump again dismissed a report in The Atlantic that he had referred to fallen U.S. soldiers as "suckers" and "losers" and highlighted a denial of the story by an aide to former White House chief of staff John Kelly, Zach Fuentes.

"The story is a hoax," Trump said. "Who would say a thing like that? Only an animal would say a thing like that."

He's not even trying with the insults anymore lol

Laugh at the animal who called you stupid if old.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
What anti-vaccine rhetoric? I thought it was Trump supporters who tended to be anti-vax? If he means lets wait till the science actually shows that the vaccine is effective then he is doing the opposite of undermining science. I would agree that someone on the ballot in November is stupid though, just not Biden.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It'd be great not to have a five year old in the body of a septuagenarian roleplaying as President.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, i think it's hilarious how even Trump acknowledges Biden is a light liberal comparing to others.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Harris does actually have the most liberal voting record of the current Senate, but that says a lot more about the current Senate than it does Harris.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
"It undermines science."

Ah so now science is a thing...
trumpers are gonna be confused but who am I kidding they'll accept anything.

Deleted member 35740

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
A lot of that rides on what bills actually get onto the senate floor to vote for, to be fair.
This. The "Harris has the most leftist record in the Senate" BS only means anything if you aren't paying attention to the bills being passed and ignored everything else she has done, including her record as DA and her Presidential bid platform.

To stay on topic... yes, Trump is a moron.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
I assume this was about the question Harris answered regarding if she would take a vaccine Trump touted. It was a bad question though that got picked up by right wing people.

She said she would trust other institutions, but she wouldn't just take Trump's word on it.

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
What anti-vaccine rhetoric? I thought it was Trump supporters who tended to be anti-vax? If he means lets wait till the science actually shows that the vaccine is effective then he is doing the opposite of undermining science. I would agree that someone on the ballot in November is stupid though, just not Biden.

Yeah, I would also like to know that. What anti-vaccine rhetoric?

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The person who wanted to inject bleach into people.... is calling someone stupid.…..

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing it's Biden criticizing him for trying to rush a vaccine to the market before the election.
Yeah so as I said, literally the opposite of undermining science. He wants to allow scientists to follow a proper scientific process to validate the effectiveness of a vaccine.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the whole Biden is senile/stupid campaign Trump and republicans have tried to push has backfired massively. Now that Biden's the nominee and people are seeing more of him they are like wow he actually sounds intelligent unlike trump.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
See my post above.
I assume this was about the question Harris answered regarding if she would take a vaccine Trump touted. It was a bad question though that got picked up by right wing people.

She said she would trust other institutions, but she wouldn't just take Trump's word on it.
www.nbcnews.com

Harris on vaccine: 'I would not trust Donald Trump'

The president has been criticized for pushing a vaccine to be ready before November in an effort to boost his re-election chances.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
See my post above.

www.nbcnews.com

Harris on vaccine: 'I would not trust Donald Trump'

The president has been criticized for pushing a vaccine to be ready before November in an effort to boost his re-election chances.
So again, it isnt at all the they are undermining science, it is in fact, as always with that piece of shit, the exact opposite. They want to verify the results by using science and data and facts before agreeing the vaccine is safe for consumption.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
So again, it isnt at all the they are undermining science, it is in fact, as always with that piece of shit, the exact opposite. They want to verify the results by using science and data and facts before agreeing the vaccine is safe for consumption.
Exactly. They live for bad faith arguments and projection.

Jan 10, 2018

Its the fact that you still feel need to ask that shows Trumps FUD strategy is highly effective even outside his base.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
The bloom on his childish nicknames is off the rose, so now I guess he's just resorting to generic insults.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Its the fact that you still feel need to ask that shows Trumps FUD strategy is highly effective even outside his base.
Yeah agreed, I was questioning myself cos i was sure I would have noticed if any of the democrats had actually said something with an anti-vax sentiment as it would be out of character. Now his base will think Biden and Harris are against a COVID vaccine because they all want lockdown to go on till the election to break the economy and make him look bad. Its basically just giving them enough to ensure their confirmation bias is satisfied and its both transparent and disgusting that it actually works on these people.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am not anti-vaccine by ANY means, but I'm not going to touch a vaccine that Trump rushes through processes in the vain hope that it's going to win him the election. I like my organs where they are, thanks.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, who would say a thing like that? Certainly not the same person who would say, "I like people who don't get captured"

Oct 25, 2017
Once again, I don't watch Fox, so I have no clue what he's even talking about. Just one time, it would be nice if Trump would give context to his rant.