• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anytime he has to face the fact that people hate his guys, gives me immense joy.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, the one time I actually see him wearing a mask. Wish we could see the look on his face properly.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
A sign of things to come. Hopefully he gets voted out and is faced with nothing but boos and shoe throwing when in public for the rest of his life.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was confused and at first I thought he was at a rally and his supporters yelled this when he brought up Ruth Ginsberg.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
guess they're getting that toilet seat warmed up for his Executive Time tweets

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
But I thought he hates masks?

He's constantly mocking them in his rallies.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Every now and then, the news isn't absolute dogshit terrible. It's the little things.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Fox news about to spin this into boo-urns to make the bunker bitch feel better.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
He's internally melting down.
Absolutely. This cuts deep in his soul. But that's why he surrounds himself with yes men. He probably has a group surrounding him right now assuring him that it was all Soros paid people, and that he's going to win the election like no president ever has! Hell he probably already talked to Hannity and maybe even Putin for reassurances!

To be clear, this is a good thing as he continues not to take the election as seriously as he should just playing to his base over and over again.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Good. I hope people boo him wherever he goes until he dies.
He's pretty isolated in his bubbles--rallies, Mar-a-logo, his Yes Men sycophants in the WH and Congress, and so on. He's really campaigned and governed as the Red State only President.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
m1gMRnj.gif

If my hearing is right, it sounded like a woman who energized the chant at the beginning. Must sting even worse for Trump. Warms my cold rage filled heart.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
this won't phase him. it'll be reframed as being disrespectful to ginsburg and he'll move on

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was just coming to see if there was a thread on this.
Not gonna lie, I've been really down about the state of things the last few days. But this? This brings a smile to my face.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
These moments are few and far between, but boy they are sweet.
Him getting crushed in the debate is my most wanted christmas present.