• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
This was the first thing I saw this morning when I was logging into work.

A wonderful way to start your day.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
He's right. It's a symbol representing hate toward the systemic racism and inequality in this country.

We hate you and everything you stand for, you orange fuck.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Must be hard for the Orange Asshole to choose between finally giving in to his desire of wearing a white Hood and his refusal to wear a face-mask

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
That wasn't written by Trump. This wasn't even dictacted by him, he can't string comprehensive sentences together like that.

TFW the US president's account posts racist shit and you know it wasn't even HIS racist shit being spewed.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
New York fucking hates him and yet he prattles on about dumb shit like this like anyone is going to give a shit.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
He's mad because they're painting it in front of his tacky-ass tower.
www.nbcnewyork.com

NYC Delays Trump Tower Black Lives Matter Mural; President Blasts Sign as ‘Hate' Symbol

President Donald Trump blasted New York City’s plan to paint the phrase “Black Lives Matter” on Fifth Avenue in front of Trump Tower, calling it a “symbol of hate” and demanding the city spend the money on policing instead. NYC officials said last week they would emulate other cities and paint...

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I could swear he made these exact tweets last week already, and he's just trying to see if this vile shit will work better a second time.

edit : my bad, it was subtle foreshadowing !

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Trump has given up hope of being reelected at this point. Now he just wants to burn the place down on his way out.

Pretty much. I mean, don't get complacent and all in regards to voting, but yea he's stopped giving a shit. Well, more than usual anyways. He only ever cares about appealing to his base.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And he still refuses to call the confederate flag a symbol of hate. Apparently the flag representing racist traitors is a part of American heritage. As far as I am concerned, anyone still supporting, defending or voting for this guy is an outright racist.

Terra Torment

Banned
Jan 4, 2020
Trump always has the worst take on purpose. He is a bigoted, ignorant, uneducated, reactionary and all of his arguments are directed entirely towards the irredeemable shitstains who voted for him. He's not really thinking about it but effectively all of this is bait. His audience gets off on the liberal outrage of what he says which is pretty much just boilerplate right-wing hate mongering and that they say and more quiet tones normally. They hate educated people and seeing educated people get upset when he says something ignorant is charming for them. The best part is it takes absolutely zero effort for him to concoct these bad posts. They're just a time-wasting strategy for pundit brained journalists who think it matters when they fact check him or say "how dare you, sir!"

Meanwhile he appoints right-wing judges, gives Israel carte blanche, and drops bombs on civilians the ghouls who work for him want exterminated and the so called liberal media doesn't care.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
And yet people still try to convince me that Trump is only elitist and not a racist. "He only hates the people that hate him!"

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
MfOH.gif

nothing this man says had any value