• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The hood is all the way one( like it wasn't off)

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Guess he really wants to dig that hole all the way to Russia, and no one or nothing is going to stop him.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
God forbid that the only thing black people ask for is to be left the fuck alone.

Fuck this asshole.

Oct 25, 2017
Love how he's spreading some chant that is totally new to me. It's the 2nd time he tweeted out that chant.

it's a pretty good chant

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
He can always use the argument of plausible deniability to say he wasn't calling BLM a symbol of hate, just the chant. Classic Trump tactic.

Actually no, nevermind. I don't think he can squirm out of this one.

Last edited:

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
He's more concerned with it being in a high rent area than any anti-police rhetoric.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So uhh is he calling for the NYPD to go rogue and stop the painting of the street?

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
He's going all-in on racism for the election.

I think we should go all-in on making him eat shit this November.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I thought that pigs in a blanket thing sounded familiar. It's from 5 years ago, from one protest, that Sean Hannity would play on his show constantly.

www.cbsnews.com

"Pigs in a blanket" chant at Minnesota fair riles police

Hours after a Texas officer was gunned down, protesters in Minnesota yelled, "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon," prompting outrage

Also, he wants to paint his racist vanity wall black at the estimated cost of $500 million dollars.

May 26, 2018
Can't wait to spraypaint BLM on this dude's grave. I know there will be a line, but I'm willing to wait my turn.

Nah, it won't be public. He wouldn't allow it. He's not like us, he is powerful enough to get a good deal for himself. Dude will probably have a tomb in some labyrinth somewhere, and only the brave will be able to find it after facing the Confederate Minotaur or something.

I kid, but seriously, it won't be public. It will be on some heavily guarded family land. Usually people with enough sway can pull something like that.

...man this is a weird topic.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"denigrating this luxury avenue"

I think he is talking about the time that ugly ass bunker bitch tower was added.

Oct 30, 2017
This dude has no agenda. We really don't need 4 more years of the ranting, crazy Thanksgiving uncle.

All he does is moan and whine.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
it's a 16% cut. The whole city had cuts due to less income from taxes. Whiny bitch always makes some shit about him. Love to see him keep digging his own grave though.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
"Luxury avenue" lol, just say rich and white

Also I would imagine a BLM paint job couldn't cost more than a few thousand at the most, dude's channeling his Lucile Bluth on this one acting like that billion is going towards some big yellow letters:
EVryXa5X0AAyVtp.jpg

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like his word choice of denigrating is very deliberate. That's a complex word for him and it phonetically elicits a certain word and it's etymology is obviously rooted in the word black.

Maybe I'm reading too far into it, but dude is scum and you know some white supremacist feeds him this bullshit.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Bruh, we need new songs. New singles!
Even the GOP moved past the 'BLM are terrorists!' narrative.

I remember old racist Trump, circa 2016. Terrorizing Muslims and Brown folks by calling them terrorists or criminals. Holding a rally effectively telling the cops that you have their back to do whatever fuckboy shit they wanted to do. When you were a vibrant white supremacist.

Now, you're looking old there, doggy. You already have the cop vote bruh, your base is ready to lick off whatever dandruff falls off ya ballsack...this is a dog and pony show for no audience. This isn't even effective to dodge the fact you let Russia call COD Warzone bounties on US soldiers.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Bruh, we need new songs. New singles!
Even the GOP moved past the 'BLM are terrorists!' narrative.
Yeah, I really think being anti-BLM is a losing battle in 2020 and he's shooting himself in the foot by going all-in on it. Even dopes like Mitt Romney and every corporation in the country seem to realize which direction the wind is blowing on that one.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
It really looks like he's leaning into racism again to get that hatevote on lock

Really hoping someone beats his pale ass to within an inch of his life once he gets voted out.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Stoking racism, bigotry and xenophobia was always his only play. And now he's cranking the dial up to the maximum

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
Painting BLM as some fringe extremist group felt like it was way more commonly accepted by the public 4 years ago. Now things have shifted to the point where even republicans are seen marching under their banner.

RawNuts

Nov 13, 2017
"Denigrating this luxury avenue" lmao
No way Trump wrote this himself given the verbiage at play, but whoever did certainly used "denigrating" deliberately despite how many other words could have worked there. "Niger" is latin for black, and "denigrare" is the verb form "to blacken"; the term "denigrating" historically comes from "to blacken someone's reputation". This was obviously penned by a more well-spoken racist.