• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I really want to know who the "source" was who told him about Obama's birth certificate. There's no way he came up with that BS all by himself, there must have been at least one person on Fox who bought it up.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to know who the "source" was who told him about Obama's birth certificate. There's no way he came up with that BS all by himself, there must have been at least one person on Fox who bought it up.

you've been on the Era bubble so long you've forgotten that Trump wa really close to John Barron - that dude knew EVERYTHING.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He sounds like one of those people every time insiders and journalists leak game lineups for E3.

"Well you should tell me your sources for me to believe you"

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
All that talk about corrupt media seems to mirror discourse around here and reddit lately. Whatever happens, it looks like trump got everyone on board that train.