• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Did I say "asks?" I means threatens.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/qu...en-as-exact-same-crime-he-was-impeached-over/

President Donald Trump pressed New York's governor to end the state's lawsuits against him ahead of their meeting — and many saw that as more than just a request.

The Trump administration moved to block New York residents from the expedited Global Entry process at the border, and the president called for the state to drop its investigations of his businesses before meeting with Gov. Andrew Cuomo to discuss the travel policy.

"I'm seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House," Trump tweeted. "He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don't bring Fredo!"

And he throws in an anti-Italian slur for the hell of it.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well if you actually just turned over your very perfect, normal perfect taxes we could wrap it up in a half hour with an accountant.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
remember republicans are the party of law and rules which is why *squints* you should immediately drop all investigations right now

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
I would happily lose my global entry privileges and even gladly vote for Cuomo if it means he'll tell the little orange shitstain to fuck off.

Rainer516

Oct 29, 2017
That's a quid-pro-quo. "DHS will allow resumption of Global Entry and Pre-check if Trump lawsuits are dropped"... but it won't matter.

FeverishDream

Dec 18, 2017
Holy fuck. I mean I knew that the "acquittal" was a green light to ramp up on this shit but I didn't expect so much so soon. And it's the tip of the iceberg.

I need to disconnect for my mental health.

Nov 1, 2017
One day he will get screwed. Can't wait.
Man, I hope so but I really don't see how. The Republican Senate has shown they will throw away the nation to latch onto his popularity. He can say and do anything he wants, and he'll get away scott free. I fear for the upcoming election. Can't take 4 more years of this.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
So did Bill Cosby. It's how you finish not how you start.

Ehh I disagree with this. You lived the majority of your life the way you wanted. For Cosby it's obviously worse given how far his reputation fell, but 1. I don't see it happening to trump and 2. he doesn't have super long left anyways.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
He's fucking terrified of these investigations.

Moreso than anything else because they are state level charges, and I'm sure he's well aware that SDNY has his tax information already. The minute he's out as President, he's fucked.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
He's fucking terrified of these investigations.

Moreso than anything else because they are state level charges, and I'm sure he's well aware that SDNY has his tax information already. The minute he's out as President, he's fucked.

Which is why he's going to cling for dear life and pull every dirty trick in the book to win later this year as it gives him cover as the sentencing will expire by the time he's out.

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
I'm not really sure what brings you to that conclusion. He's in his mid 70s and he's lived a ton of life without any real repercussions.
It really makes me wonder what happens when he croaks.

I feel like the Republican party will go into a power vacuum. The GOP has basically aligned itself solely to Trump. Who is going to take over when he kicks the bucket? Who is going to be the worthy successor to His Grace?

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Cuomo, for better and for worse, is pretty untouchable* and has his own presidential aspirations. Taking down Trump is a feather in a cap no dem can resist.

Trump might not fall, but he's going to wreck shop with any of his businesses tied to NY which is probably most.

*That said, I am certain a fed investigation would turn up shit on him, which is probably the only card Trump has

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
New York State:

bdd.jpg

Trump is the world's biggest dumb crook