• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
so what now? how does America handle ridiculously traitorous and evil leaders of their own? just voting months from now seems kind of.. tame.

oh, he's both. and much more.

Voting him out, getting the Senate, investigate the fuck out of them, as will the states like NYC going after Trump.

I hope.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
All the man wanted was some nice war with Iran, so know that it's clear he won't get it, it's payback time.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, everyone should read the full article the insanity is mind boggling. As always, Fuck Jared Kushner.

Also lol at Bolton acting like he's a good guy or Barr would do anything.
WaPo said:
In May 2018, Bolton says, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan handed Trump a memo claiming innocence for a Turkish firm under investigation by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York for violating Iranian sanctions.

"Trump then told Erdogan he would take care of things, explaining that the Southern District prosecutors were not his people, but were Obama people, a problem that would be fixed when they were replaced by his people," Bolton writes.

Bolton says he was so alarmed by Trump's determination to do favors for autocrats such as Erdogan and Xi that he scheduled a meeting with Attorney General William P. Barr in 2019 to discuss his behavior. Bolton writes that Barr agreed he also was worried about the appearances created by the president's behavior.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It must amaze leaders how easily played Trump is, they barely have to try.

He plays himself, he just shows up played.

Imagine all the decades of meetings from Xi to Putin about how to dismantle the USA from within. ALl the studies, the dark smokey rooms..

then fudgeshit just walks up to you and offers you the keys. No strings attatched and it wants to be your fucking friend???

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Manu Raju @mkraju

Hakeem Jeffries, an impeachment manager, on John Bolton: "It's curious to me that now he has something to say when he could have stepped forward as a patriot when the stakes were high and the President was on trial - and he ran and hid in the other direction," per @alizaslav

3:36 PM - Jun 17, 2020

Ali Zaslav @alizaslav

Rep. Jeffries says John Bolton had every opp to speak up when the stakes were high

"It's curious to me that now (Bolton) has something to say, when he could have stepped forward as a patriot when the stakes were high & the Pres was on trial.. he ran & hid in the other direction" https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1273324726794977283 …

3:16 PM - Jun 17, 2020 · Washington, DC

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if all of this came out in impeachment hearings instead of trying to make a fucking buck off it

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
Yeah but it was fine when you were working there, naturally.

Fuck you and all Republicans, Bolton, I hope your graves become public toilets

what if he worked there long enough to gather all the evidence? i mean he's an absolute cunt and deserves nothing good, but its possible. he's at least much braver than all the other completely soulless ghouls around Trump who have stayed largely silent or defended him. think Pence, John Kelly etc etc..

but yea i agree fuck him. he would probably bomb my country just for fun.

dyelawn91

Jan 16, 2018
Bolton is an opportunistic shit-heel who doesn't give a single fuck about this country or anyone in it. The only thing he cares about is profiting off of this misery. If you plan to read this book, don't buy it. He shouldn't get a single cent in royalties from this.

Last edited:

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if all of this came out in impeachment hearings instead of trying to make a fucking buck off it

It's stupid from that viewpoint too.

Imagine the publicity for it he'd get if he scheduled the book to be published either shortly before or during the trial and came forth as a witness.

Morally bankrupt and financially stupid.

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
Trump's tiny hands are twitching over his pardon button. I seriously believe that he might be the first president to try and pardon himself.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol every country knows how feeble-minded Trump is and how he is easily manipulated like a child.

ps3ud0 8)

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
When's the last time a US president has said that they think journalists should be executed?

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
This stuff is gonna be good, but I hope a PDF leaks and Bolton makes very little money off of this.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Michael Bolton is an opportunistic shit-heel who doesn't give a single fuck about this country or anyone in it. The only thing he cares about is profiting off of this misery. If you plan to read this book, don't buy it. He shouldn't get a single cent in royalties from this.

Wrong Bolton, but John Bolton can go the distance ... all the way to jail.

(0/10, I know)

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Michael Bolton is an opportunistic shit-heel who doesn't give a single fuck about this country or anyone in it. The only thing he cares about is profiting off of this misery. If you plan to read this book, don't buy it. He shouldn't get a single cent in royalties from this.

Agreed. I'd like to read but don't want to give this fuck one cent.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Bolton is a coward and complicit in every crime Trump has pulled while he was working for him and after he was no longer.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Has Bolton given any indication of how he will respond to all the shit he's gonna get over timing etc? He's evil but crafty. This isn't something he hasn't thought about. What's his angle for deflection?

Oct 27, 2017

This is correct. Wait for the page scans and maybe we'll also get a Trump tweet laughing at Bolton for bad book sales numbers

A guy can dream, right?

97_Mentality

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
712580859407-michael-bolton-said-i-loved-you-but-i-lied_music_video_ov.jpg

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
What I laugh at is his one defense, "I sleep well the outcome would have been the same either way"(paraphrased) is hilarious considering how first hand these acts of treason were seen and could be collaborated by him.

Dude had more than a smoking gun; he had the body, a taped confession, and video footage.

While the GOP might have still stood by Trump, with all this information they might have figured a President Pence would have been worth it since it's so damning. But he basically played along with them and helped with the cover up, now is playing pious.

Im just sick of all these figures claiming to be for God and country but only in it for a paycheck.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
This is like when police found an incriminating google search on Casey Anthony's computer AFTER she had already been acquitted of murdering her daughter.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
When Trump attempts to make himself Emperor, does Bolton figure money will save him?

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait for him to be held accountable and brought before a committee to answer to these....

Let a man dream.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Just wait until Trump loses in November and how quickly all these traitors that are complicit start releasing books. They're only with Trump now because they all know they'll make millions in book sales and tell all stories.

discotheque

Dec 23, 2019
User Warned: Drive-by posting; attempting to derail
How are the Bernie or Busters feeling about this one

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pooh probably has difficulties deciding whether he wants to keep an incompetent president or if he can't take the risk of Trump doing something against China.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I really hate these people that stand by his side smiling and nodding then try to come out as patriots when they get fired and have no skin in the game. Should've stood up and said something when it was your fucking duty to the nation to expose this stuff. Where was Mattis or Bolton or any of these people during impeachment? We'll get a parade of these complicit slimes when Trump is out of power and dead and they'll laugh in book tour interviews about how strange and weird the Trump years were and all the illegal things we was doing while they of course never approved of any of it and expressed so through the proper channels.

They just sit back with the hard proof while other people are risking their jobs and lives testifying.

mintylurb

Oct 25, 2017
I thought John was willing to testify but couldn't because of the senate republicans blocking him from doing it?