• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
This cunt will be an orange beacon of hope for reprehensible people for generations to come.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
You motherfuckers pass a bill that spends 750 BILLION a year on "defence" somehow i feel like a few thousand refugees shouldnt be a problem

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's the Democrat's fault that people want to come to America for better opportunity for their families. When they come here they run into the Trump administration's policies which are killing them. It's a really interesting argument, if you're a braindead psychopath with dementia.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the investigations into him and his organisation end up with the entire operation being dismantled and a hell of lot more people arrested for what they have done.

Continue getting Blue Waves, never allow a single Republican to hold office where you can. Easier said than done but enough of these cowards being complicit in cruelty and getting away with it.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This piece of shit is going to die soon, and his death will be a tragedy because it will release him from taking responsibilty for his horrible actions.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
To call him a pile of crap is an insult to a useful fertilizer that can be used to grow great things.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_mi8oopeN4a1qdh05go1_500.gif

Butts are his tweets and I'm Bobby.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Garbage human being. My only solace is that history won't be kind to this motherfucker nor his family nor his voters nor Republicans.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Which "civilized world" is this? Is it the one that so famously handled the Syrian refugee crisis?

Likely the civilized world where a country like Canada exists, because from what I recall(as I cannot rightfully speak for other nations), we handled that situation with fucking class for a nation of our size and limited population. 60k brought over, the majority of whom will be applying for Canadian citizenship, and over a billion dollars in aid that is continuing to be provided to support the cause.

Canada had about 46-50k of refugees entry requests in 2018, with a seperate 310k in terms of new immigrant/permanent settlements, during that same timeframe(this number will jump to about 340k over the next couple of years, due to the expansion of entry allowances).

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"I have no mouth and I must scream" is the most appropriate phrase for how I feel right now. Fucking fascist piece of shit.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Anyone who aided in getting this piece of shit as President should be disgusted with themselves. And the sad part is, most of them probably aren't.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Every once in a while, I'm surprised to see him hit a new low.

Please for the love of fucking god tell me Mueller releases his findings as soon as democrats take over the house.

We need this piece of shit out. He's a ticking bomb for our country.

OP
OP
Sabin

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Likely the civilized world where a country like Canada exists, because from what I recall(as I cannot rightfully speak for other nations), we handled that situation with fucking class for a nation of our size and limited population. 60k brought over, the majority of whom will be applying for Canadian citizenship, and over a billion dollars in aid that is continuing to be provided to support the cause.

Canada had about 46-50k of refugees entry requests in 2018, with a seperate 310k in terms of new immigrant/permanent settlements, during that same timeframe(this number will jump to about 340k over the next couple of years, due to the expansion of entry allowances).

Iirc Canada only hand pikes the best while countries like germany or turkey took in millions without much question.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish treason had death penalty

The legal definition of treason in the US is actually quite soft and vaguely themed yet specific thanks in part to the Civil War meaning we had to make it more palatable to and forgiving of actual traitors. Other countries have broader powers to define lots of criminal activity against the interests of a country as treason. Trump almost certainly hasn't committed treason because he's too incompetent and cowardly rather than patriotic.

Also another weird nexus between Alexander Hamilton (who thought everything from jaunty hats to opposition parties were treasonous and at the time maybe had a vague argument) and Aaron Burr who committed treason and got it knocked down to an oopsy. Separate from his duel/murder shenanigans.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Iirc Canada only hand pikes the best while countries like germany or turkey took in millions without much question.

Canada is separated by thousands of miles of ocean, so they have the luxury to choose and scrutinize where immigrants are coming from. Something the Europeans had no choice, but it was certainly not without question. It is arguable that the reason the right is rising in Europe was because of the issues with migrants fleeing the Syrian Civil War, and the ugliness of racism and prejudice in Europe. It is still very much a questioned issues, sadly.

roboleon

random guy on the internet
Oct 26, 2017
i'm buying a '45 vintage champagne to pop when this fucker dies from a heart attack or something

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone send this to him and the tweet from 2012 criticizing Obama not taking responsibility.

This shit cannot be let go. I hope ppl use social media to fight back this fuckwit.

He doesn't seem to read the replies. He gets thousands of them.

The only direct way to challenge him is to be a pundit or an anchor on Fox News. I don't think they even have a Democrat on the payroll anymore.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Will you be moving your talents to the North?

While my verification tag says Senior Staff Writer, I make the majority of my money in IT management, so I could theoretically go anywhere, and my current career choice is taking me to an account management position.

I've thought of France, Canada, and the UK (pending brexit).

Oct 28, 2017
Just more evidence to the fact that the President of the United States of America is a sociopath without conscience or empathy.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
While my verification tag says Senior Staff Writer, I make the majority of my money in IT management, so I could theoretically go anywhere, and my current career choice is taking me to an account management position.

I've thought of France, Canada, and the UK (pending brexit).

Cool, and happy to hear you have your exit strategy planned.

Best of luck and well wishes on your migration.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, and happy to hear you have your exit strategy planned.

Best of luck and well wishes on your migration.

Yup, just need the promotion because you don't see a whole lot of account managers for managed service providers just popping about, looking to migrate.

if anyone on Era is hiring, please hire me and tell me that I can move to France or something cause I hate this country