• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Trump and all the people who voted for him and those that didn't vote against this turd of a human being.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is why I'm getting the fuck out of this shit hole country. We are entering dangerous fucking waters.

Ahhthe90s

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He has some 60m followers (rounded off), I'm willing to bet 1/2 of those followers will believe him. He's got a bonkers reach, one of the things he did well (for his benefit) was to keep his Twitter account.

He simply dishes out lies as opinions and gets away with it. incredible no Democrat found an answer for this.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Unbelievable.

This clown is the worst leader imaginable. He constantly insults everyone else, then cries when he needs them for votes or whatever and they aren't there.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
cz2GHOe.gif

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Really? He's freaking out because he's finding his ability to exert any sort of authority decreasing by the day. He's a cornered animal lashing out.

This is very true, but the Incredibly Stupid, Mobbed-Up, Guilty As Fuck Malignant Narcissist will force us into gaze in the heart of darkness he wallows in on the way out.

We still dont know if its incompetance and casual cruelty reguarding caged kids, the shutdown, and leaving Syria to Turkey/Iran/Russia. And that's just three.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Republicans: "Now is not the time to politicize this shooting!"

Also Republicans: "THE BLOOD OF THOSE CHILDREN ARE ON THE DEMOCRATS HANDS!!!!"

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Today I scratched my presidential desk by signing papers about the wall, if we had the wall already this wouldn't happen!"

"Today I slipped in the bath because I got sweaty talking about the wall. If we had the wall already this wouldn't happen!"

"Jajsbwhsjkandndncisjzhfhd."

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Yes I'm sure the Father was "It's my fault, it's all my fault my little girl is dead, I withheld water from her, purposely.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
This is why I'm getting the fuck out of this shit hole country. We are entering dangerous fucking waters.
Same. The way the system is set up even if we get good leadership after djt, after 4-8 years voters will feel the need to "shake things up" again and vote for the person who sells themselves as djt 2.0 and everything just gets reset again.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Same. The way the system is set up even if we get good leadership after djt, after 4-8 years voters will feel the need to "shake things up" again and vote for the person who sells themselves as djt 2.0 and everything just gets reset again.

The problem with American politics is what is going to be the downfall of this country, and no groups of politicians want to change it; They only want to change it if it harms their competitors.

SonicThrust

Banned
Nov 8, 2018
I really, really don't like where history says the line of thought: "It's my enemies fault that my administration is killing innocents." ends up going.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
This bag of shit must be held accountable for every heinous statement and every atrocity he has committed.