• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
More like Pirate King but I'll concede on his underlying point since the facts suggest this is true, this time.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
So... He will sell to other countries the ventilators that his governors are desperately searching to get however they can ? Am i understanding that right ?

Not that i'm complaining as i'm in one of the countries that'll probably buy a few but still... Ze fuck ?
The country is already giving masks and other ppe like full gowns and gloves to the highest bidders, I expect the ventilators will be exactly the same.

It's pretty fucked up instead of them just going to where they are needed

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
He's the King of Ventilators because his policies sent the most people on ventilators among all countries.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Of course America is the King of Ventilators.

It's why they love devices that punch holes in things

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
He only gets headlines printed out for him. So all he ever sees is "The Biggest", "The Greatest", etc so his rotted out brain automatically equates those words as positive and he goes out to brags about shit that's actually not good news.

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
The sad thing isn't how fucked the USA is right now

It's how the past 3 years have dissolved any and all goodwill the rest of the planet had for them

I've never seen such a ridiculous 360° turn on policy

The next few presidents won't get anything done. They gonna spend 10 years fixing Trumps fuckups

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
toilet paper and ventilator kingpins.. I want out of this apocalpyse

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
So that's his reasoning for pushing to re-open America quickly? Because he's got all the ventilators?

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Hasn't USA been seizing everything even international shipments?

In some ways the pandemic isn't a easy bogeyman, you can't just bomb it either. Either you're fast and efficient with your response or it's going to show how much of a incompetent and greedy fool you are.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
The sad thing isn't how fucked the USA is right now

It's how the past 3 years have dissolved any and all goodwill the rest of the planet had for them

I've never seen such a ridiculous 360° turn on policy

The next few presidents won't get anything done. They gonna spend 10 years fixing Trumps fuckups
Plus whatever ones that Republican presidents will make trying to ape Trump in between.