• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He really wanted it to go towards AL. Is it because I said you could fuck off, Mr. President? Well read it again.

Fuck. You.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Trump does something illegal, I look forward to nothing happening...

As always it's not about Trump at this point, but republicans and supporters aggressively clapping and cheering. Saying "behold this shining example of everything a great leader should be! He is the greatest of all men!"

This is why the parable of the Emperor's New Clothes exists. It's not just a cute story. Humanity really does this. Mass numbers of people really do applaud for something they know is fraudulent and angrily insist it is true to your face.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is just him trying to give Jeff Sessions the middle finger

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Is it safe to assume that the state of Alabama is already preparing for a hurricane, even though the meteorologists told them it's not going to happen because Trump said so? Has the state government officially acted to acknowledge Trump and spend the money on hurricane preparedness?

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
As always it's not about Trump at this point, but republicans and supporters aggressively clapping and cheering. Saying "behold this shining beacon of everything a great leader can be! He is the greatest of all men!"

This is why the parable of the Emperor's New Clothes exists. It's not just a cute story. Humanity really does this. Mass numbers of people really do applaud for something they know is fraudulent and angrily insist it is true to your face.

Totally true. trump hit rock bottom way before his candidacy, while the depths of lunacy and idiocy of his supporters keeps falling through time, space, and hell, and its still going and shows no signs of stopping.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Is it safe to assume that the state of Alabama is already preparing for a hurricane, even though the meteorologists told them it's not going to happen because Trump said so? Has the state government officially acted to acknowledge Trump and spend the money on hurricane preparedness?
Even they aren't that stupid, even if they're hardcore Trump supporters there.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
It's from last week and that's the most low effort attempt I've ever seen to not admit he was wrong.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Even they aren't that stupid, even if they're hardcore Trump supporters there.

Prior to 2016, I would have agreed with you. In 2019, I no longer have any positive expectations about the level of stupidity Trump supporters are willing to stoop to to remain loyal, even if it means ignoring reality.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Prior to 2016, I would have agreed with you. In 2019, I no longer have any positive expectations about the level of stupidity Trump supporters are willing to stoop to to remain loyal, even if it means ignoring reality.

I agree.
Those who had some decency left already changed opinions. Those who are still loyal are either ignorant of what he does or fucking morons.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Fth0v7q.gif

real2

Jan 31, 2019
Usually I "imagine the reaction if Obama did it" this kind of thing, but I can't even fathom this one.

apparently wearing a tan suit is a bigger offense than falsifying a national weather forecast according to GOP

anyway, I can't take this anymore. I keep telling myself he can't sink any lower, but he somehow continues to do so everday.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Y THO

If he wanted to be petty you'd think he would draw it hitting California somehow. Alabama is Trump turf.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interview? Have you heard his Fox & Friends calls?

It would literally be a couple of guys nodding their head and "uh huh"ing as Trump rants about the 2016 election and Hillary Clinton breathlessly for 7 hours straight

I said Mindhunter style, where they get into a serial killer's psyche by relating to them and getting them to offer up their true thoughts. Trump is a narcissist... in the right conditions and with the right prompting, he'd spill it all.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I said Mindhunter style, where they get into a serial killer's psyche by relating to them and getting them to open up their true thoughts. Trump is a narcissist... In the right conditions and with the right prompting, he'd spill it all.
I was half joking, but I can see a pretty good skit out of this where they fail to keep his empty, egotistical thoughts from exploding into various subjects or keep him focused enough to even answer questions at all.

And they eventually just walk out of the room while Trump continues to ramble on about unrelated things

Deleted member 896

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've missed something. He originally said it was going to hit Alabama in a tweet? I'm just confused because I don't really understand what the sharpie outline is supposed to convey.

Deleted member 9972

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The map that's two days older than his actual tweet, the black sharpie, the circle not even trying to align with the cone of uncertainty.

Like, this is Trump. This one doctored image and its entire reason for existing perfectly encapsulates everything his presidency represents. If there really is a Trump library, this is the picture I would frame and hang at the main entrance. It's just perfect symbolism.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
He........he didn't even make the circle match the size of the cone man.

Can he do literally ANYTHING right?

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
I can't tell what's sadder, that he thinks this will put this behind him, or that a shitty sharpie circle is enough to soothe his ego

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Even though I was demonstrably wrong, I want people to think I was right and even though nobody is actually talking about it anymore and I've been wrong basically every ten minutes since that tweet, I'm going to commit a public, demonstrably false and farcical crime to make people thik I was right a few days ago, even though doing so puts actual lives at risk."

Now, as unwell, incompetent and buffoonish as Trump is, remember that several dozen highly paid, highly qualified enablers are letting him do this and wreck the world economy simply to maintain their current status with ever diminishing chances of future political success.

I'm personally going to spend real and serious energy, time and even money making sure that the McConnells, Barrs, Nunes and Huckabee-Sanders of the world are never allowed to forget that they were complicit in the absolute ruination of the American economy, global standing and moral foundation. That they enabled, amplified and augmented a nakedly criminal, mentally deficient idiot in dozens and dozens of outlandish crimes and embarrassments.

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Serious question: Since he's been in office, has there been a single week where Trump has not broken a law, lied to the public via speech or tweet, rolled back a policy that was good for the US, or just plain enacted a policy that does more harm than good? Seriously, so many cons with this trash president and barely any pros. What is the longest he's gone without committing one of the acts I've listed above? 24hrs? Less?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
This is a crime, and I'm sure the Party of Law and Order will not rest until they find the perpetrator.

This is where his head is at. Couldn't give a crap about anyone in the storm's path, or the WW2 memorial, it's all about getting paid (Pence staying at Doonbeg), playing golf, and being "right" about Alabama. That's all that matters.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was half joking, but I can see a pretty good skit out of this where they fail to keep his empty, egotistical thoughts from exploding into various subjects or keep him focused enough to even answer questions at all.

And they eventually just walk out of the room while Trump continues to ramble on about unrelated things

That would be a good skit... His rambling style would really come off deranged

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
LOL. Why is he showing an outdated map? The hurricane is already coasting up Florida and no where near Florida in the one he is showing.