• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EVzvCNsXkAAUvNy.jpg

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
This sounds like he's just trolling black people for reactions. Like he just thought of the most offensive comparison he could think of to make people mad. Don't think this deserves our energy.

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
they Could have gone about reopening the country like adults, but they had to turn it into a conflict and put everyone at risk because they know they fucked up real bad and this is their hail marry

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
yessir, those white, confederate flag wielding protesters really do remind me of Rosa Parks

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
LOL. What a totally non-idiotic thing to say! /s

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Why can't they pull from history people that actually would align to their causes. They love to evoke MLK and apparently Rosa Parks. Why not be like "they are the modern day George Wallace." Oh, because history remembers people favorably that were diametrically opposed to everything your party as it exists now is opposed to.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
I'm so sick and tired of this shit. Vote these fuckers out in November and hopefully they'll be behind bars afterwards and they can rot.

Sadly it'll just make his cult play the victim card even more if they lose.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
At least that means they're acknowledging Rosa Parks was in the right for what she did, something I imagine these people would have fought against in the 60's

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
rosa parks and mlk if alive today would be donning their maga hats and freedomizing covid to the ground

then the force ghost of abraham lincoln would be smiling on

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great job insulting your racist, misogynist base by comparing them to a black woman

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This is all horeshit. Trump is desperate to open things so that unemployment improves and he doesn't get destroyed come election time. This isn't about admiration for excising anything it's just what they need because they want an appearance of pressure to open so they will feed it with patriotic rhetoric. It's phony opportunism.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White conservatives (especially men) are the most oppressed of the peoples. Just look at the pyramid.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Comments like these are intentional. It's to get a rise out of us. Their words aren't worth my time.

Oct 28, 2017
User warned: inappropriate language
Beggars belief. Why are humans so retarded? Just goes to show that social standing has nothing to do with intelligence or good sense.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't even pay this pathetic attempt to get people riled up any attention. He knows if he were to say this out in a public setting he'd get his ass beat.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Protesting for equality and human rights =/= protesting to get sick and infect others like a selfish dickhead.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's difficult to process how appalling this is. Like entering a radioactive area with a small, limited range Geiger counter that's instantly maxed out to its highest range. Clearly there's more radiation way above the maximum limit of the meter but you don't know how much. This is like that but with bullshit and evil. My sense of disgust is immediately overwhelmed.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Reading about the way America is handling this crisis is like i'm reading an onion article. Except it is real.

No way can people as a whole be this colossally stupid. Except in the USA I guess.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Moore's been brain poisoning people with the highest grade bullshit like this for decades. When the guillotines go up, this dude honestly deserves to be in the lucky first round of inductees.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
someone punch this fuckin nazi

Glad natural selection is finally taking hold. The silver lining of all this.

Shame innocent lives are at risk though

Yeah these people are miserable and are willing to sacrifice themselves to put on this show for Dear Leader, or they're simply too dumb to understand the risk. The grocery store, gun store and hospital workers they'll encounter didn't ask for this though.