• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
The only thing funnier than Trump losing is Trump losing badly. Get out there and vote, Yanks. Give me some good entertainment for a change.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Conservatives need Rubio. Trump is a joke

He isn't likable. At all.

The GOP may be done with Trumpers but Trumpers aren't done with the GOP. Congrats to them, this is a monster of their own making.

Lie with dogs and you get fleas etc

Yeah right. This guy doesn't admit to ANYTHING, no matter how trivial or slight.

I mean he said it live in an interview. It's all over his body language... He knows he's in trouble

Tarkus

Oct 25, 2017
US
He isn't likable. At all.

The GOP may be done with Trumpers but Trumpers aren't done with the GOP. Congrats to them, this is a monster of their own making.

Lie with dogs and you get fleas etc

I mean he said it live in an interview. It's all over his body language... He knows he's in trouble
He's likeable enough. Trump is hateable.

RedPanda

Alt-Account
Banned
May 28, 2020
lets make him the biggest loser. VOTE NO MATTER WHAT. nothing is set in stone until you cast your vote. never forget this

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds good. Don't get complacent.

Vote, make sure everyone you know is registered to vote, volunteer, stay on top of any local changes to voting in November. Assume polling places will be open in November volunteer to drive people to them.

VOTE.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
It will definitely be interesting to see how Trump reacts if the poll numbers and media punditry continue to look terrible for him.

Which would make him look the biggest loser? Resigning like a coward and avoiding a heavy defeat? Or clinging on, getting destroyed and then trying to claim that he was robbed?

I guess if his current trajectory holds there might just be some desire from the party to persuade him not to run. It might be the only way for the Republicans to retain the presidency.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if things are going too well for Democrats and we're heading for a turnabout but then I remember reality isn't a movie.

Oct 25, 2017
He was losing in 2016 too, so I won't be encouraged by this. Don't underestimate the number of racist fucks who are willing to go all in on this piece of shit. Still have to do everything to absolutely destroy and embarrass this worthless clown.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
It will definitely be interesting to see how Trump reacts if the poll numbers and media punditry continue to look terrible for him.

Which would make him look the biggest loser? Resigning like a coward and avoiding a heavy defeat? Or clinging on, getting destroyed and then trying to claim that he was robbed?

I guess if his current trajectory holds there might just be some desire from the party to persuade him not to run. It might be the only way for the Republicans to retain the presidency.

Hmm...Resigning could get him a pardon for anything federal. If he outright loses he gets nothing.

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly didn't follow the US election too closely in 2016, but I don't think the polls were nearly as obvious as they are this time, right?
Of course, like I told my coworker just yesterday, I won't allow myself to feel safe about Trump losing until the numbers are in.

He was 5 to 7 points behind in the polls but yeah, nothing like what we are seeing today. Until he is out in not buying nothing any poll tells us.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if close to election day we start to see ads focused on turnout and downballots instead of the race. "Joe Biden might have this one in the bag. But he needs your vote to have a Congress he can work with. *Shows bunch of Senate Republicans being friendly to Trump*

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
It's late June. It's NOT November 4, 2020 (had to check to see what day it was) and it's like when you're watching wrestling (since I have been watching old TNA with Jeff Jarrett so I will use that) where you are just waiting for the heel run-in or other tactic for them to retain. Don't take the foot off the gas.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Every president seems to issue a flurry of pardons their last week in office.

Can U.S. presidents preemptively grant pardons to people for any and all federal crimes before they've been either charged or convicted?

Nov 21, 2017
I'm not sure the republicans would do any better with another candidate lol. Trumps rabid base will be disillusioned and won't show up on Election Day. And I'd imagine independents and conservatives that have been swayed to Biden aren't going to take to kindly to any R (say Pence) who was at worst a lapdog for Trump or at best a silent and complicit bystander while he acted like fool for 3.5 years

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
It's still very early in the game and media loves a race - they will not be able to sell papers/airtime if it's just constant dunking on Trump. Expect any small uptick to be "BIDEN LOSES GROUND" and so on. My hope from these polls and articles is that they snowball a bit longer until people start leaving the ship and even if Trump reclaims some ground, he won't have the people around him to capitalise on it.

Mar 30, 2019
Even if he resigns and they nominate a literal Trump-shaped sockpuppet with a 0.5% chance of winning. That is still 0.6% chance too high. I'm voting.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Do not feel complacent.

I also don't believe this egomaniac would admit to this shit. Not sure what's the purpose of these articles.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Vote, don't let up, live every day with the cold reality and truth that Trump can win and can be president for 4 more years, and those 4 years he will have absolutely nothing to lose, nothing to fear, nothing to hold him back.