• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Don't expect a shortage of voter suppression, people angry at the protests, and rednecks. Don't count on "new swing states"

Just get Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Michigan to turn blue. That's it. Vote.

Haint

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
The truly moronic thing is that all the orange buffoon had to do was treat covid-19 like an actual threat and just let Fauci and science dictate policy for 3 months. We'd be on the other side of the pandemic and Trump could be taking a victory lap and have massive approval. Just utter, appalling stupidity that's costing Americans their lives and livelihoods.

His voter base lives on fake news. A proper response would have locked the country down before there was any visible impact, more aggressively, for a much longer period of time. That would have resulted in nearly no deaths and his base would have declared it a hoax and fake news marking him as weak and easily manipulated.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
1) ignore the polls, fucking vote
2) Trump being on the top of the R ticket coupled with high turnout cold flip the Senate and possibly some state legislatures
Yes and yes!

Dems are going to need a big turnout for down-ticket gains, which is what really needs to happen. Remember, any Senate seat that can be flipped, stays flipped for 6 years.

Not only that, but ideally I also want a pretty crushing defeat for Trump. Something that maybe shakes some of the "moderate Republicans" into some sort of self-reflection.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
His voter base lives on fake news. A proper response would have locked the country down before there was any visible impact, more aggressively, for a much longer time. That would have resulted in nearly no deaths and his base would have declared it a hoax and fake news marking him as weak and easily manipulated.

also keep in mind that at the time the prevailing thought was that an effective and extended lockdown would destroy the economy, which is the only thing Trump cared about avoiding. Yes, it makes no sense, but he's a short sighted moron.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
His voter base lives on fake news. A proper response would have locked the country down before there was any visible impact, more aggressively, for a much longer time. That would have resulted in nearly no deaths and his base would have declared it a hoax and fake news marking him as weak and easily manipulated.
He would've gotten Fox News, and therefore his base, to fall in line to lick his ass, as per usual. Of course, Fox News dictates policy as much, if not more, than Trump. It's a moot point, though; Neither of them gives a shit about actual people.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I love the idea of him dealing with the fact that he's an unpopular piece of trash that everyone hates.

As many others have said, don't get complacent.

Vote, and try to convince at least one other non-voter you know to come with you.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I have no use for such complacency after how completely worthless those "Trump is DOOMED" pieces proved to be four years ago. Nothing less than the day of confirmation that he and the rest of the garbage aligned with him are finally being cast out will do.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Americans don't just make him lose at the polls but absolutely crush him at the polls. It seems to be the only retribution he is going to ever face for what he did to the country and the world.

Oct 31, 2017
a lot of these "inside sources" stories sound way too good to be true tbh

and considering how many there are... is every staff member in the WH a big mouth? Lol

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
As happy as I am to read stuff like there there is still far too much time between now and November for people to move on from what's going on now to just put the Champaign on ice. Please vote no matter where you are. Take no chances.

And I don't see any situation where Trump doesn't run. Worst case scenario he runs and tries every illegal thing he can to win or make it so he can avoid ramifications after he's finally out of office. Zero percent he drops out.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
You'd think he'd dropout, but this will just incentive him and the GOP to new schemes of voter disenfranchisement and election fraud and if that doesn't work I'm sure he'll toy around with the idea of just staying put.

Vote and be vigilant of what is happening in your local governments leading up to November.

May 21, 2018
Polls show Trump is going to lose badly.

Instead of making me want to take it easy it makes me want to vote even more. Because it's not enough for me that he loses badly. He needs to lose even HARDER.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care, nothing is stopping me from voting all blue in November. I really hope everyone is sick of all this Republican bs and does the same, even all those people who think their vote doesn't matter because they live in a "red" state.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
My partner and I live in Florida. And both of us have been getting a little concerned about whether our mail-in votes will count.

They have the advantage of being able to tell their boss that they're leaving for the day. And I have the situation where I have to stay where I am.

My partner will more than likely voting physically. While I will have to vote by mail by necessity.

It is completely stupid that anyone in the United States has to vote physically, has to worry about it at all, we should all vote by mail.

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yes, I think I heard that before. No way he'd win, Hillary has this in the bag, etc etc.
Until Biden is actually sworn in, I am assuming Trump wins again.
If anything the US has proven time and time again over the last 5 years that a sizeable amount of its population does not care for anything other than their "team" winning. And it's pretty much split down the middle. The only thing that can really sway results is voter turnout.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
It's way too early to be calling it like this. Trump was way behind in polls throughout the entire 2016 election.

No he wasn't. Saying things like this means that Ross Perot must be the president in 96. Because he seem to have the voice of the American people behind him.

That's what 16 year old me what was thinking.

The polls for Hillary Clinton were in the margin of error.

Biden is a lot higher than that. Regardless at the polls still vote, voting matters.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
He should drop out in exchange for pardons and protection from Pence or whomever takes his place. His ego won't let him do that though, fortunately.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, just wait until he loses and the right goes ape shit trying to blame "fake" mail in ballots even without any real evidence since that's what they love to do, worst part though is going to be all the shit they're going to try and accomplish before he and probably their senate majority leaves next year.

Deleted member 60295

Banned
Sep 28, 2019
The biggest worry is that they convince Trump to not run as the nominee (that way he doesn't go down potentially as the biggest incumbent loss). Then Pence or somebody gets to run and conservatives get to use Trump as a chest high wall. "It's not Republicans who made this mess, but Trump specifically and entirely"

If Trump stepped down, whoever replaced him on the ballot would lose just as badly if not worse. I have been in the presence of Trump cultists who were already flouting conspiracies in Trump's very first year of office, that Pence and co were organizing a coup against Agent Orange. Why? I have no fucking clue. But this is why the entire GOP has begrudgingly worked with Trump as long as they have. There is literally no way they can sever themselves from Trump, because the GOP IS Trump. At least as far as his cult base is concerned. And these cultists will never accept any other candidate. Trump is their god. Their white supremacist messiah. And if Trump loses the election, the GOP is fucked big time.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I'm Canadian so can't vote. Nevertheless, please vote for all our sakes.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Trump's best chance of turning this around is to attack China , to attack Joe Biden for not having a visible national presence and show actual visibile signs of improving the economy in a responsible manner.

If he lacks any of the 3 he can't win. Even with all 3 his sheer incompetence means he might not be able to execute on these ideas.

This speculation about Trump calling for a civil war is unfounded. Trump will definitely try to invalidate the election results but he won't do anything until after the votes are cast. He'll continue to spread lies about possible election fraud to set the tone while his allies work behind the scenes to make the fraud "real".

Oct 28, 2017
Trump's best chance of turning this around is to attack China , to attack Joe Biden for not having a visible national presence and show actual visibile signs of improving the economy in a responsible manner.

If he lacks any of the 3 he can't win. Even with all 3 his sheer incompetence means he might not be able to execute on these ideas.

This speculation about Trump calling for a civil war is unfounded. Trump will definitely try to invalidate the election results but he won't do anything until after the votes are cast. He'll continue to spread lies about possible election fraud to set the tone while his allies work behind the scenes to make the fraud "real".

That's the biggest concern I have but I don't really think that's possible even if they try to create a different reality because coronavirus doesn't discriminate. A worldwide recession (even depression) is inevitable and that's further fueled in the USA by the Republicans putting the cart infront of the horse. They think the lockdowns are the reasons why the economy is tanking so many of them like in Florida and Texas were calling for mass openings to resuscitate the economy. That's treating the symptom and not the cause, the economy is going to tank no matter what so long coronavirus isn't under control and there isn't an obvious strategy to mitigate its impacts. The federal government isn't doing shit so its up to the states to figure it out, which is a terribly inefficient way of doing it.

Edit: The biggest problem for Trump is the entire blue wall looking like it'll turn out for Biden hard (white man, didn't tell Michigan to eat shit and die like Trump did) and possibility the loss of Florida (white man, didn't tell old people to go turn themselves into fuel to be put into the economy).

Last edited:

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Ohh, so they're trying to go for a different Republican presidential nominee?
I understand. A lot of Republicans must be really ashamed at this point. Or one would hope.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
James Carville went on MSNBC and said Trump will lose in November, with 0% chance of him winning

I immediately googled what he was saying in 2016 and it was the same shit.

So yeah.. Don't underestimate the stupidity of this country, the unfairness of the system, and the willingness of republicans to cheat.

I'm not entertaining any thought that it's over until it's literally officially over.

Deleted member 43657

Banned
May 19, 2018
Make sure y'all still vote
I know it'll get annoying but I'll say it in every thread

VOTE
Everyone needs to make sure and vote against him.
Vote anyways.

He'll rig the game again.
Let him really have it when he's on the ropes.

Vote till he drops.
Yeah I'm still voting. Can't take any chances here

I remember a lot of people thought Hilary would win in a landslide...
Vote.gif
Don't pay attention to this. Trump was relatively pessimistic about his chances in 2016 as well.

Go out and vote. Tell your friends to vote as well.
VOTE!

You are all awesome!

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pls don't die a week before the election Joe.

(I don't think he's particularly ill, it's just been that kind of year. He's at an age where it wouldn't be shocking and we're in a worsening pandemic that is utter hell on people his age).

I also don't trust that he has it on lock this far out, but I'm pretty optimistic overall. Or maybe my brain just refuses to accept the possibility of another Trump term. My sanity wouldn't survive.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Please America, drag everyone you can to vote this lunatic out. It's not over yet, the more pressure he's under the more unhinged he gets.

Liyfda

Oct 27, 2017
Excited for Trump to lose. I'm even more excited to see him accept defeat by leaving the White House. I'm also hoping we can just crush him in the polls so we have to still VOTE!

Horror

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I don't see how this piece is helpful. It serves to seduce his opponents into complacency and spur his dormant supporters with a sense of urgency.