• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
... a few days after domestic terrorists break into the US capitol building.

The proud boys have killed more americans than Cuba

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Can we add wherever Ted Cruz is from (as a government representative, that is) too?

Last edited:

Deleted member 62221

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
Why? are they trying to create a distraction? pander to cuban americans? or just have a hate boner for Cuba?

I hope the next admin reverts this but who knows with the american establishment...

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
ffs, another thing that's solely done to make it politically inconvenient for biden.

Did I miss something?

Is this something the Biden administration can reverse?

Yes, but it's a fucking pain in the ass and will stoke all of the Republicans in Miami to go ballistic again... And it'll be a pain in the ass to deal with as Fox and other networks run "PRO-CASTRO BIDEN SUPPORTS NORMALIZATION OF COMMUNISM... IS AMERICA NEXT?"

AppleMIX

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
He is just stirring shit before he leaves. I doubt Cuba even gives a shit honestly. So transparent.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Why are these guys not relaxing. Ever heard of senioristis mofos?

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Unless I missed something recently...

gpg3k75.jpg

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
... a few days after domestic terrorists break into the US capitol building.

The proud boys have killed more americans than Cuba

Hm, interesting... Cuba was previously put on the list in 1982 due to its "efforts to promote armed revolution by organizations that used terrorism", but this was rescinded in 2015. So I guess it's back now.

I wasn't aware that Cuba was doing much of anything these days, much less engage in "terrorism".

Also, US would perhaps do better to focus on solving its domestic terrorism issue first, to be honest.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Gotta lock in those Florida Cuban votes and force Biden to bring attention to his "Cuban American Hatred" if he switches it back.
Stupid but he's just doing anything to make Biden's life miserable and pandering to future Trump voters when he runs again. I hate to say it but if I was Biden I may even leave this topic alone and focus on the 1000 other things that would be a better use of his attention though that depends what this designation actually means for the people in Cuba. Are there sanctions?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Gotta lock in those Florida Cuban votes and force Biden to bring attention to his "Cuban American Hatred" if he switches it back.
Stupid but he's just doing anything to make Biden's life miserable and pandering to future Trump voters when he runs again. I hate to say it but if I was Biden I may even leave this topic alone and focus on the 1000 other things that would be a better use of his attention though that depends what this designation actually means for the people in Cuba. Are there sanctions?
Yep. This was a RNC thing.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Republicans have officially committed more terrorist attacks on American soil than Cuba has. Perhaps they're the ones who should be labelled as sponsors of terrorism.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Has there ever been terrorism perpetrated by Cuba here in the US??? Or anywhere for that matter?

Proud boys partnered with the PoTUS to try and overthrow the newly elected US government. But those were ex-pats who didn't wanna see their new country become like their old. Whoops. Irony escapes these two time losers.

SpaceBridge

Oct 31, 2017
Didn't Obama Admin reconcile with Cuba by taking them off the list, opening diplomatic channels and generally improve relations with them? And didn't Cuba benefit immensely with new economic opportunities, elevated diplomacy with the world and open up with tourism? And from what i saw on tv and read on it the general living conditions improved and population became happier?

So this is basically another fuck you to Obama and make more people in the world miserable? Like this admin just feeds on misery of everyone from domestic population to the world at large.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Ahhhh the good ol make Biden take them off the dumb ass list so Cubans in Florida vote Republican. Such amazing pander

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
remember that time when American terrorist headed by the cia blew up a Cuban aircraft filled with civilian tourist?