• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2021
The way he avoids saying the simple words "I'm sorry" is stupidly impressive.
True clown behavior
Long winded non apologies is his super power. Like when he participated and directly encouraged a harassment campaign against a Uncharted 4 reviewer (leading to them getting a ton of death threats) and spent most of it jerking himself off.

Last edited:

Tyrius_Wolfe

Mar 1, 2021
In a world with vast income inequality and homelessness, let's add even more artificial scarcity! Sounds like a swell idea!

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I bet Troy felt SO badass typing "you can hate or you can create" but it's just so painfully cringe I can barely tolerate it.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Was it the first Last of Us or TLOU2 where he got really defensive over the minuscule negative reviews?

I forget which game it was, but I remember Troy made an ass out of himself going after the critics. lol
Jason Schreier said video games were too long, in implied reference to TLOU2, and Troy Baker responded by quoting Teddy Roosevelt, lol.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Yes. This is implicit in my post otherwise why would I list some of the other things I have to fight a copyright infringement case. Do you think that NFT would hinder or help my case? Being that it's recorded, distributed and immutable? Come on now... We've gone from "NFTs are inherently bad" to "But they don't work! There are better ways! Honest..."

To whoever it may concern. If I choose to use PoS NFTs as part of my portfolio and to help protect my rights, there is nothing bad about that, inherently or otherwise. Insisting that there is and attacking me as a poster? When none of you know anything about me? Ridiculous...

Wrong, they can be minted for less than a dollar.
I don't know why you're shilling so hard. Either you're in too deep or selling them yourself, but you're completely wrong. There is something wrong with you using them in such a way. Legally you're just screwing yourself over. Morally you're attempting to get others to do the same.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
It's obvious trolling & baiting, but that person does deserve a 3-day ban for saying that they'll gladly eat a ban and then tell another user to fuck off multiple times. People need to use the report function en masse when trolls appear and to let the moderators handle the behind-the-scenes work rather than getting heated.

Sometimes, the moderation of this place is actively helping assholes sigh. Sometimes you have to just tell people to fuck off, that's what's needed.

Good ole decorum, works well in politics it does!

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
I'd be more accepting of NFTs if people involved were just honest about. Don't give a roundabout reason why this is great for an industry or better for the consumer. Just say you want money. That's it.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'd be more accepting of NFTs if people involved were just honest about. Don't give a roundabout reason why this is great for an industry or better for the consumer. Just say you want money. That's it.
This is where I'm at too. It's the liars and the scummy tactics that I can't stand for. If they just admitted they found a way to make money off people "owning" the receipt to a digital asset and they want to sell these receipts I'd be far more tolerant. But instead we get these bullshit lies about the tech being useful in any way shape or form. You can do every single thing these NFT shills claim you can do WITHOUT the use of NFT's.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
This is where I'm at too. It's the liars and the scummy tactics that I can't stand for. If they just admitted they found a way to make money off people "owning" the receipt to a digital asset and they want to sell these receipts I'd be far more tolerant. But instead we get these bullshit lies about the tech being useful in any way shape or form. You can do every single thing these NFT shills claim you can do WITHOUT the use of NFT's.
It's worse than that, everything they claim NFT to be somehow useful for is ALREADY done in some shape in a cheaper, more efficient way.

KrAzY

Sep 2, 2018
Imagine Imagine Imagine, that's all there is to say about NFTs. Shinoda, Troy and all these nft folks pushing hard on this crap to get these nibbles, fucking ass man

afrodubs

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why you're shilling so hard. Either you're in too deep or selling them yourself, but you're completely wrong. There is something wrong with you using them in such a way. Legally you're just screwing yourself over. Morally you're attempting to get others to do the same.
I've never asked anyone to do it, I've only questioned why it's bad for me to do it. In fact I've never "shilled" anything dispite all the accusations when posters get flustered. What is there for me to gain exactly?

If you think I'm legally screwing myself, so what? (although I'd love somebody to tell me why minting a track with no environmental effects and for around a dollar is screwing myself over, or inherently bad?) Clearly I'm going to do it regardless...

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I've never asked anyone to do it, I've only questioned why it's bad for me to do it. I'm fact I've never "shilled" anything dispute all the accusations when posters get flustered. What is there for me to gain exactly?

If you think I'm legally screwing myself, so what (although I'd love somebody to tell me why minting a track for around a dollar is screwing myself over or bad)? Clearly I'm going to do it regardless...
You're in this thread attempting to convince everyone what you're doing isn't so bad. So are you just trying to convince yourself at this point?
Why are you seeking this justification?

Boomstick75

Banned
May 7, 2021
This goes a long, long way to explaining why he was acting like such an insufferable asshole leading up to his departure from Retro Replay.

afrodubs

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): trolling, prior bans for trolling
Y'all too far gone 🤣

See you in a year when you all own one.

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all too far gone 🤣

See you in a year when you all own one.

man-shut-up-zach-dempsey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.