• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Finally, it's been too many years.

store.steampowered.com

TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children - [Notice] Troubleshooter - Official release ! - Steam News

[Notice] Troubleshooter - Official release !
Troubleshooter is finally getting full-released.

We would like to thank all of you who enjoyed our game during Early Access and all who waited for our game to be full-released.

Your supports were the driving force that kept us going.

With the full release, we would like to announce the henceforth schedule regarding game management and development.

1. Regular update and additional playable contents

For a while, we are going to update the game every 1 to 2 weeks. Update intervals may vary according to the contents we are working on.
The major focuses are adding multi-playing contents, improving game experiences, optimization, partial support of game pad, and lastly, improving single-playing contents.

2. DLC to raise funds

The development team is in need of more support to create follow-up contents for Troubleshooter.
In an attempt to raise funds, we are releasing OST and digital art books to get your support!
Please show it a lot of interest!

- Digital Art Book: expected to be released in early May
- OST: Steam is currently reviewing it. After the review, we are going to register it in the store. ( expected within April )

3. Releasing contents DLC

Producing DLCs like character costumes and new characters inevitably requires development time and cost.
For the above reason, we are not able to provide DLC contents as much as we want right after the full release. We are deeply sorry about that.
As soon as we have more funds, we will do our best to provide you with stories of new character.

Thank you.

Oct 26, 2017
"Anime style" had me really nervous about the character designs. I'm pleasantly surprised to see they all look fantastic. No boob windows!

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Power of friendship! :p
31503.jpg

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How's the translation? Even the store page seems pretty stiff and awkward and times, and IIRC in the past it was even worse.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
I've messed around with the early access version a bit. Cool game.

Really hope they add controller support

Spence

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Oh wow, thanks for the tip! Love SRPG's but never heard of this one.

Edit: Bought! :D

Last edited:

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
This interests me greatly. Wish the in game graphics were stylized more to look like the 2D artwork though.