• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Tropical Storm Cristobal made landfall in Mexico Wednesday morning, will continue to pound Mexico and Central America with life-threatening, flooding rain, and then track toward the U.S. Gulf Coast later this weekend bringing a threat of flooding rain, high surf, coastal flooding and winds.
The center of Cristobal moved ashore just west of Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico, in the far western side of Campeche state just after 8:30 a.m. CDT Wednesday, with winds of 60 mph.

Cristobal will linger inland or near the Bay of Campeche coast of eastern Mexico through Friday, lacking any significant steering winds aloft. It may weaken to a tropical depression before it emerges back into the Bay of Campeche or Gulf of Mexico later Friday.

This weekend, however, it's expected to be drawn northward into the Gulf of Mexico through a break in subtropical high pressure.

That could bring Cristobal near the northern U.S. Gulf Coast by later Sunday anywhere from the upper Texas coast to the Alabama Gulf Coast. It remains too soon to determine exactly where this system would come ashore.

weather.com

Tropical Storm Cristobal a U.S. Gulf Coast Threat After Pounding Mexico, Central America With Life-Threatening Flooding | The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com

Here is what we know, and still don't know, about a potential U.S. Gulf Coast impact. - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com

a4MX8KF.jpg

145637_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

GFS:

Euro:

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Ionno, that first image looks like it's a Mexican creation to attack the US.

I need the presidential model to see if it'll make it to Illinois

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Considering everything else that's going on recently I legitimately forgot hurricane season exists.

And I lived in Florida most of my life.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Already on letter C, damn seems like it's going to be a very active season.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my folks are in the path of the storm (Natchez, MS). hope the rain doesn't get too bad