• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

joshcam19

Nov 11, 2017
Dumbass played around and found out real quick.
I never understand what goes through their minds. "I'll be a piece of shit and no one will care, heck I might get an award."
Stunning lack of awareness seems to be a huge problem for people like him. Luckily makes them easier to identify.

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
He was co-owner as well right? Wonder if he will still have his equity in the company or they can force him to sell.

Nov 8, 2017
He's still a co-owner as far as I understand, so while this is symbolically a victory, if people were concerned with "not supporting him" then not much has changed.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I would say:

69480-l.webp

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Man managed to tweet his way out a job at a modestly successful company. Absolutely wild. Hope the door hits him on the way out.

His views are disgusting, and he deserves every bit of this job loss and loss of status that comes with it.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Aborted by his own company. Any other shitheads want to put a megaphone to their mouth and tank their companies future, please, continue.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
He really found out. I'm pleasantly surprised a CEO got taken out.
Have people forgotten this dude assaulted a dude at his workplace so bad he had to be let go from BBC? He's not just some random meme dude and whenever this is posted, it's ironic because Jeremy Clarkson is as awful as the people it's used with.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Yeah sorta feels like he gets to retire and keep making money off the company.
Shoot so basically he pulled a Scott Cawthon.

Worst thing is that Scott probably could have said the same things as this guy and still get tremendous support from his fanbase and other content creators.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
If he's a co-owner, does he see any financial hit by stepping down as CEO, really? I'm glad he's gone from that role, but I'd rather he completely fucked off.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
He can go on and give his cancel culture speeches and play the victim, but stay out of gaming, thanks.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
There seems to be a fair amount of people here who think cancel culture is a real problem, wonder if anyone chimes in

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Force him out, and I'll reconsider.
Anyway, get ready for round two of dormant posters concerned with the precedent. Best of luck to the mods.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
It's all fun and giggle, but isn't he the co-owner with that Wilson guy who posed with an AR-15 ?