• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
Jet2 is the worst airline I've ever flown with.

Agree with Qatar having best business class though.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
Emirates First Class is unreal as long as you get the A380, the service of all these companies depends so much on the plane

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Flew with EVA air twice last year. They made the 12+ hour flights bearable. Great food and lots of beer.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Emirates First Class is unreal as long as you get the A380, the service of all these companies depends so much on the plane
Yeah guess if the plane is new enough it shouldn't be too bad unless seat design was trash by the airline.

Taking an A380 on Asiana Economy soon and apparently it's OK. I got the the upper deck too where there are fewer seats, yahoo.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
D3KKPGQX4AEbipt.png

All North American airlines must suck if Air Canada is the best Business Class in NA.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Some channel I frequent has a recent video on best business class winner Qatar. Seat and meals do look pretty good.