• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do you think?

• Yes, of course. It's common knowledge

Votes: 207 77.0%
  • Nah, I prefer my sandwiches in their natural form

Votes: 62 23.0%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
México
It seems that triangles give you more sandwich filling per bite.

A triangular sandwich has two 45° corners that allow you to bite much further towards the middle on your first two bites, where there is more filling. This is followed up by a perfect, crustless third bite as you take the space left in the middle.

Bite number four is, of course, mostly crust, but you can't have everything!

18lIudy.jpg

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
They fit better with the videogame image of a sandwich in my mind

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People who cut the crust off their bread are irredeemable.

But the heel on store bought sandwich bread is useless.

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Something something hotdogs.

Jokes, but my kid's Highlights that came yesterday had that poll or something in there and I had to explain to my wife how long this has been raging, and the topic reminded me.

also: square/rectangular sandwiches should always be cut into triangles.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
People who cut the crust off their bread are irredeemable.

But the heel on store bought sandwich bread is useless.
I grew up being told leaving the heel at the end kept the rest of the bread more fresh. No idea how true that is, or if it makes any meaningful difference. (From memory the heel would go stale faster than the rest of the bread, but it's likely I'm just remembering wrong)

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
No. Just learn to eat the crust first and middle last. It's always been the superior way to eat

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
It's essentially getting rid of the crust last. It's all the same. Why not just buy crustless bread?

Hooker

Oct 28, 2017
If you can cut your sandwich in triangles (without waste), you're using the wrong bread; and thus the sandwich is shit.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017

Deleted member 16516

Oct 27, 2017
The British have a strange propensity to like rectangular cut sandwiches. Never understood it.

I'm triangular cut person 100%.