• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Ogre successor in the same way that Octopath Traveler was a classic Final Fantasy successor!

Demo available NOW, with a survey for feedback, similar to the one for Octopath Traveler.

www.nintendo.com

TRIANGLE STRATEGY™ for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Game Details

Three nations battle for control over the realm of Norzelia in Square Enix’s newest HD-2D adventure

Last edited:

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Eudjxz2XUAQGEI0

Eudj_UcU4AA9iP7

EudkV2jVIAMx5Le

DarthButcher

Oct 30, 2017
Count me in for one. Giving me strong classic Fire Emblem vibes and I love this art style. I wish we got more of it.

Eidt: Posted above was more apt - FFT vibes not FE vibes.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Already love the visuals, gameplay seems cool too we a touch of original sin elemental reaction, now just give me an amazing ost like Octopath and we are golden. <3

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
Like I said in the other thread , I hope the battle system is better than octopath. I couldn't finish the game because basic battles took forever.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Honestly I was so excited for this because I enjoyed Octopath Traveler and then I saw it was a tactical RPG (not a fan). Happy for everyone though!

Mercury_Sagit

Aug 4, 2020
Actually it plays more like a srpg rather than a jrpg to me. Still day 1 as I'm a fan of both genres. Will certainly try the demo asap

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Any new Tactics game is great in my book. I will check out the demo for sure.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
It's like everything I loved about OT, Disgaea and FFT all wrapped up into one! Gonna check out the demo.