• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
As much as I love the original game and the fact that they remake it in 3D now, the ladies outfits (in particular the dark ones) are fucking embarrassing. What did they do to you Riesz..... I understand in the original design the outfit is a little revealing but to this extend? WHY?
I agree in regards to the Hraesvelgr one. Like, there's even less clothing than Angela Lol.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
The gameplay playstation put up really got me interested in this. Never got into the mana games but I'm looking forward to trying this out once all the upcoming game hubub dies down.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Ohhh, would like to try out the demo on Switch. Feels like a good game to play next to Animal Crossing.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
When you change your outfit, is it only to classes you've previously unlocked?

or is it, Once you get to Lv 2, you can do all the lv 2s, and so on? (I assume it's the former)

flonty

Oct 27, 2017
Do we know if performance will be the same across all platforms? I still do not know wether to buy for ps4 or switch.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
will all 6 characters be playable in the demo? I hope so, that will help me choose my final team for the game!

The gameplay wasn't too different by characters on snes so the choice was easier

kyorii

Oct 25, 2017
Splatlandia
As much as I love the original game and the fact that they remake it in 3D now, the ladies outfits (in particular the dark ones) are fucking embarrassing. What did they do to you Riesz..... I understand in the original design the outfit is a little revealing but to this extend? WHY?
These are apparently the very original designs that didn't get used in the final. So basically very 90s all the way.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
FOr the moment, si series is 2 strikes out of 2 pitches in terms of remake. SD1 was a cheap port from mobile, SD2 was way less playable than the original.

This doesn't inspire me confidence at all, but at least they have finally translated the original game.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice, demos for Trials and RE3 will make the wait for AC easier.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3 main story path, depending on which you choose first.
They are Duran/Angela, Kevin/Charlotte, and Riesz/Hawkeye.
So same as Seiken Densetsu 3 right? I played the shit out of it in the past but I forgot how many "real" paths there was. It's gonna be blast from the past for me with this one. Hopefully no need for 3 playthrough for plat lol

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit so many news..

God bless Square.

Do we know which platforms get the demo ?

New post endgame is super exciting.

Dont freak out about Angela and Riesz dark classes 4 because their dark classes were already shameful.

Light side may be good.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
will all 6 characters be playable in the demo? I hope so, that will help me choose my final team for the game!

The gameplay wasn't too different by characters on snes so the choice was easier

yes.

WTF New story and 4th tier of classes??? Endgame is real! Slaythe

omg Duran's light class 4 is SICK

All the other costumes are using the original artworks and designs 1:1.

So those new dark ones I guess follow the trend of the original.

But I think the light ones are better, at least.

She's more covered here than on her original.

5sCBbd4.png

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those female designs really clash with the kid friendly atmosphere of everything else. Even FF7 doesn't get that crazy and they have scenes in a bordello, the Mana girls look like they are from a strip club.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Classes 4 montage for convenience sake.

fb02d2ac8db8cbd44fc8e4b6c21f1420.png
42b4e44b51a1ddc4ed657681e5fa6439.png

4429c7320b76939318d887590cadb801.png

Those female designs really clash with the kid friendly atmosphere of everything else. Even FF7 doesn't get that crazy and they have scenes in a bordello, the Mana girls look like they are from a strip club.

At this point it's comically terrible but the good news is that they added a costume swap system you can just ignore the worst ones entirely.

It's not a Xenoblade 2 situation.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw a Switchup preview. Rock solid 30fps with great visuals for Switch? Count me in!

Oct 27, 2017

Same here. I really dislike the stripperific designs of the two older female characters. Why? Riezs's design wasn't extremely oversexualized in the original. The Dragon Master class was actually heavily armored. What a downgrade.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017

Agreed. Completely ridiculous. My interest level just fell off a cliff.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
FF7R doesn't do much for me, but this does. I'm really looking forward to this one, and I hope it doesn't get too overlooked.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Same here. I really dislike the stripperific designs of the two older female characters. Why? Riezs's design wasn't extremely oversexualized in the original. The Dragon Master class was actually heavily armored. What a downgrade.

This is the original designs they're working with my dude.

seiken-densetsu3-riesz-fenrir-knight.jpg

Agreed. Completely ridiculous. My interest level just fell off a cliff.

You can pick the costumes so you don't have to look at the worst ones.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Really loving this trend of game demos being a thing again. RE3 demo, Trials Demo....and Doom Eternal all in the same week.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Really loving this trend of game demos being a thing again. RE3 demo, Trials Demo....and Doom Eternal all in the same week.

It's not like we have anything better to do right now ......

A blessing in disguise to get all those releases one after another really.

Spawn mk11, Trials of Mana demo, RE3 demo, DOOM / Animal crossing.

Then RE3, FF7, Trials of Mana, Last of Us 2 for april / may.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
It's not like we have anything better to do right now ......

A blessing in disguise to get all those releases one after another really.

Spawn mk11, Trials of Mana demo, RE3 demo, DOOM / Animal crossing.

Then RE3, FF7, Trials of Mana, Last of Us 2 for april / may.

I know, I'm saying it's a good thing, lol.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I. Cannot. Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love all the new feature news as well! YES!

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
I was looking forward to this game so much... but with the current situation I think I'll have to wait to play it for quite a while