• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
But does Sony need to share him with other platforms in order to make the deal work for them?

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
The thing I never understand is people typing "I don't know who that is" as a response when in the time you typed that you can literally google "who this is"

Seriously. Like is google blocked on these fools phones and computers lol. Like it's literally not hard to look him up.

Same thing when people type in who? Or what? In other threads. It's pointless as fuck lol.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Mega fans of Travis Scott will now just want a PS5. Can't order one because they're all out and think it's THE item to get.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS

dtcG3Me.gif

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
genius

make a cactus jack ps5

could sell that shit for $1000 and it would still crash every website that accepts orders

ultraluna

Jun 3, 2020
I'd seriously love to play a game based on his work, from Days Before Rodeo to Astroworld. Put Mizuguchi on it, Sony!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
ok it going to argue that he's bigger than drake or bts. I said his popularity is outside of music which is true
You're backtracking. You compared him to Ariana and Bieber musically who hes outselling. You said he's not them and tbh the whole reason he's popular is due to his music. Even before he got with Kylie he was the best selling of his generation. Most of today's younger generation take from this man.

We gotta stop making false comments here bruh, come on now.

Last edited:

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
shot at MJ crib.. this man is not to be fucked wit. Travis vids have a lotta of cool visuals. Sony made a smart move.