• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 3, 2019
Don't make them tap the sign
what happens in literally every Travis Scott thread said:
image.png

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Who?

EDIT; Damn I was beaten and a mod post was put up at the same time. No fun allowed.

Double EDIT; This was a joke to poke fun at people who say, "who" in every TS thread. Wasn't meant to be anything malicious.

Last edited:

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, PS5s must really need help selling if they're already bringing out the celebrity collabs

/s

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
Travis Scott's Dark Cloud

You play as Travis Scott and you have to go through procedurally generated dungeons to obtain parts to rebuild Astroworld.

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
Since announcing the joint effort, Travis narrated a PlayStation 5 launch video, he's released a merchandise collection with PlayStation as well as a Nike Dunk sneaker, which is currently going for over $46,000 on StockX, an online marketplace to sell clothing, sneakers and more.

Sneak preview of how easy it'll be to get a Travis Scott-branded PS5

Nov 21, 2017
Travis Scott is going to release a spiritual successor to the Def Jam fighting games. No joke I'd buy it as I loved the first 2 Def Jam games.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Co-branded console doesn't surprise me, that seems about right considering they signed him as a brand partner. A *game*, though? I'm extremely intrigued now haha

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Please be a turn-based RPG with commentary/critique on the music industry and its predatory nature.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Limited Sony consoles are already stupid limited anyway so I can't get too excited.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Yo, Travis hit that big ass ramp to metaphorically jump over this zoomer existential crisis!

Jokes aside, good for him. Dude seems to be everywhere these days.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Good god, Travis Scott is killing it. He seems very intrinsic in the game space too, I wonder if anything further will develop from all this.