• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
When the restroom is empty, run out and grab some paper towels, wet afew real quick and keep a few dry. Run back in stall. Wash and dry ass.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Happened to my friend once.

Bar was dead. Toilets were underground, no phone signal. He waddled from stall to stall with his shitty arse hanging out, to no avail. No toilet paper in the whole bathroom. Tried to phone, but with no signal, there was also no hope.

Ended up using his socks to clean his arse and then just went to Primark next door for some new ones, then back to the pub.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If embarrassment is guaranteed, then I'd just call the restaurant / public place and explain the situation for them to toss a roll of toilet paper over the stall. I'd rather have that then an inevitable mess.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a common thing in the running world when you find yourself using a portapotty mid race and they dont have paper.

If needs be, sacrificing a sock or your underpants to "clean things up" is the move to make.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
I've never taken a shit in a public place and never will. Not at school, work, restaurants, wherever.
Not shitting at work is like turning down free money. You're paid to shit, you don't use your own toilet paper, and your home toilet won't need to be cleaned as often.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Wait, they brought you paper towels?
FHCiW.gif

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Much rather wipe my shitty arse with my underwear than my socks. Walking around without a sock feels terrible. You don't really notice the underwear.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Never really thought about using your socks in a situation like that but makes the most sense. Use socks and throw them out.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Your ass is gonna stink whether you wipe or not at this point. Clean in the sink and run home asap lol

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Take off underwear, use it as toilet paper, then discard it.

What if they're free balling?

Hey OP, do what this kid who worked with me at a movie theatre ages ago did: he used his hands and drew poop hieroglyphics on the restroom walls. Hieroshitics. We weren't sure it was him at first but one day another co-worker had the misfortune of catching him brown handed.