• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
You can't fire someone because of their political beliefs or moral alignment without them committing some type of crime. You would appear to look biased as a company no matter how morally bankrupt they are.
Is denying the seriousness of a pandemic part of someones political belief? Pushing anti- mask rhetoric and with that endangering peoples lives.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Given how brazen she's getting with the conspiracy theory shit, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the reason there hasn't been a public firing is because Cara Dune is killed off in the next couple of episodes of Mando.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017

She does know that medicine does get sent through the mail for people too right? I really can't understand these people who don't seem to understand the idea of community responsibility and that consciously not doing what's best for the rest of the people around you doesn't make you a civil rights rebel.

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
You can't fire her but you can just write her character out of the show. What an absolute shitbag.

Jan 31, 2018
Just have her character die of some horrible disease that could been prevented by getting inoculated. There, problem solved.

Persephone

Oct 25, 2017
every time she's on screen as cara dune it takes me out of it because a) she can't act for shit b) i wonder how awkward it must be for the very progressive pedro pascal to have to work with such a bigoted moron

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
Is denying the seriousness of a pandemic part of someones political belief? Pushing anti- mask rhetoric and with that endangering peoples lives.
That would have to do with a person's moral alignment, i believe? But think about this. Alot of people base their understanding of things with how a president think these days. I wonder if she was always like this, even in her mma days?

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Ming-Na Wen is primed and ready to go, let Agent May replace her in the plot. Have her character killed in a ship explosion or something and move on.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Just have her character die of some horrible disease that could been prevented by getting inoculated. There, problem solved.

Return of the blue shadow virus?

Blue-Shadow-Virus-1440x700.jpg

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Letitia Wright deleted her twitter (some say because she was pressured to by Disney or her agency) after overtly posting an Anti Vax and transphobic video.

Carano is allowed to do this shit for months.

I wonder what the difference is...

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Her acting is so flat that I wonder how she even got the part in the first place.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
She....used to get hit in the head a lot.

But nah she is just a really shitty person and it's been know for awhile now.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Given how brazen she's getting with the conspiracy theory shit, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the reason there hasn't been a public firing is because Cara Dune is killed off in the next couple of episodes of Mando.

I do kinda wonder this too. Or if she's been written out regardless without being killed.

She hasn't exactly been in the show that much this year. It's possible they don't see the need in firing her publicly if all she had next year was a cameo.

Status
Not open for further replies.