• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Fuck I'm gonna dread when her character gets reintroduced in Mando S2. Ugh.

NeptisTheBlue

Jul 10, 2020
if she continues to exist in Mandalorian her charcater should betray Mando for the Imperials and then be summarily killed off.

MagicHobo

Oct 27, 2017
Like fuck, how did Soderberg saw that shit acting and said " I want movie with this star"
I mean his intentions to make a minimalist action film was pretty clear, all physicality minimal dialogue. He's not averse to experimenting. I can similarly see Disney going for her to play a brute like Cara. I like the idea of the character, and I'm not even tripped up by her underwhelming performance, but woof cut her loose.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck her so hard. No more of this misinformation BS. She's upstaged by fucking puppets. Give her role to Rosario Dawson. She's more talented and sexy. I'm just so sick of all this shit.

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
What's the story with Pedro Pascal's falling out with the show? Is it friction with her or some other thing?

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

200.gif

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy the peace while the chuds eat each other in their safe space.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Someone has a screenshot, right? Like this is the point where it all goes downhill?

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Aw man, I actually liked her character too. I didn't know she was so fucking disgusting as a person. Maybe they can recast with an actual human being.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Lol I forgot that I'm blocked xD

What a garbage person. I really hope her character goes away in Season 2.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
It's a shame, I appreciated her character's presence in the first season, but after seeing this, I even decided to cancel the black series figure I had been planning on getting.

Oct 30, 2017
lol she blocked me on twitter even though Ive never @ her. Guess shes a narcissist who searches who own name on top of all the other nasty shit. Kinda sad.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Wait what dumb shit is she on?
www.nbcnews.com

Rosario Dawson and her family sued over alleged transphobic assault

The actor and girlfriend of presidential candidate Cory Booker allegedly attacked a transgender employee in Los Angeles, the lawsuit claims.

The suit alleges Rosario Dawson assisted in the assault by sitting on top of him and "actively restraining him while he was on the ground to ensure that her mother could continue battering him."

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
Uff. Lots of actor were raised on Conservatives homes, so it's expected they have one or two backwards beliefs.
But trying to convince people to follow her to a a neonazi "safe space", and then peddle on the Voting fraud is just unacceptable, so hope Disney substantially shorten her participation on The Mandaloriaa.

Must be hard for someone like Pedro Pascal, to see her openly embracing Trumpism.

Nov 2, 2017
I'm never going to be surprised when someone who's previous career was taking blows to the head has garbage ass opinions.

Wrestlers and MMA fighters all seem to have a terrible case of garbage brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.