• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised people still are shocked by that, given that exact same scandal has happened like 50 times.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this happens more than we think. There was a case of this some years back in Canada.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I swear this is the plot to a half dozen Lifetime Original movies.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
that title is really underselling the insanity, jeez what the fuck???

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
They ever explain the reasoning? Narcissistic or just easier to use their own sperm.
A lot of the women (apparently) knew about the practice and consented. They figured why not i guess? He's a doctor, he's smart. Allegedly very common at the time. And they never tell the kids and they find all their siblings later with all the DNA testing nowadays.

Other ones they intentionally swapped theirs with the male donor they were supposed to use. Those are all the ones that get press because its fucked up. Who knows why, they were bad people. The one las vegas one abused his kids as well so all around not a great guy.

Blitz

Oct 29, 2017
I just saw this on netflix. It looks like no one will go to jail for these as there is no law for such crimes.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
I threw this on while eating and getting ready for work this morning and it immediately captured me. Gonna have to give this a watch with my whole attention.