• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did they accidentally just release the movie instead of a trailer? It was pretty good if a little on the short side.

Seriously though it looked alright and I'll watch the hell out of it because it's Toy Story but I really only liked Spork there.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I just know that I will weep watching this. Time to go early so they arent a lot of people.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Seems too familiar for a follow up to what was already an amazing conclusion. Not sure if I can dig it.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Didn't do much for me.

Buzz has to rescue Woody or something. Woody doesn't know if he wants to go or change. Kids lose toys. Things and people are forgotten. Scary toys.

I feel like this concept is kinda done for me.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
This looks fantastic, I thought it would look like shit given impressions from other threads

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand this doesn't even feel like they're trying to write these primarily for kids anymore (the spork thing), but on the other hand all the adults in the audience will know they've made a variation on this plot 3 times already. feels like a mad lib of all of them mashed together. just seems very unnecessary.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck that animation looks incredible. I like the song choices for the trailer even though they are kind of strange. Still day one.

Oct 25, 2017
I was interested in 4 after 3 did virtually nothing new. So this trailer really pumps the breaks on that idea because it looks a lot like a tried-and-true Toy Story movie, to put it charitably.

Cubo

May 14, 2018
The film looks like it will be a meta-commentary on the Toy Story franchise. I don't think it will be a lazy retread of TS1 or 2 or 3, but of course it has to share the same themes. I actualy prefer it this way than if it was to be a space adventure or something of the sort. Didn't expect much from the film before but I am more excited after this trailer.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Should've focused on the Spork storyline.

But instead it looks like another retread. I hope I'm wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas,tx
Man this looked..........boring. Toy story 3 was the perfect ending and yeah looks like they gave away the whole movie. Insane how the CGI looks here compared to 3. Wasn't Toy story 3 rendered in the old Pixar engine before moving to the new one?

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
the-search-for-more-money-exclusive-detail_26123_1024x1024.jpeg

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Umm... that story looks pretty stale from the first movies and doesnt justify existing after the really emotional conclusion from 3. I'm definitely waiting for reviews but this looks less necessary than Finding Dory or Monstets U

Oct 30, 2017
Sporky reminds me of Doodle-Bob. Also I wasn't really feeling it until that shot of young Andy popped up and then my emotions received a pile driver into the ground. It just brings back memories of Toy Story 3 and how that ending fucking BROKE me.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That trailer was alright, but also kinda felt like they spoiled literally the whole movie. I hope they don't think Bo Peep being the antagonist is going to be a surprise, the trailer pretty much makes it abundantly clear.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
It looks ok but man TS3 was perfect, this is incredibly unnecessary. Why are they bothering trying to top it? The only explanation is đź’°

DarkSora

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Soooo...

-Slappy is in the movie apparently.
-Bo Peep is evil?!
-Woody gets lost YET AGAIN.
-They picked the best song to go with the trailer.

Apr 8, 2018
Actually doesn't look too bad. I'm curious to see if they'll be able to top Toy Story 3's ending (if this is actually the final movie in the series now).

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Disney is killing it this year

Dumbo, Aladdin, avengers 4, captain marvel, Spider-Man far from home, Star Wars IX and Toy Story 4

Oh and don't forget The Lion King 2, Frozen 2, Artemis fowl, and maleficent 2.

Damn son

Hyped for all

Last edited:

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I'm not sure I can watch anymore Toy Story after 3. I cried for ages in my mother's arms when it ended. The scene with Andy almost made me break down again.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo...

-Slappy is in the movie apparently.
-Bo Peep is evil?!
-Woody gets lost YET AGAIN.
-They picked the best song to go with the trailer.

I imagine Bo won't be outright evil - they did that with Ed Asner Bear last time - but she will have a difference of philosophy that clashes with what the main toys believe and that'll be the crux of the film's climax.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Unless the reviews are bad or something, I'll be seeing this. Even as a retread of the other movies, I'm down for more Toy Story as long as it's at least decent.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great. So now not only do I have to worry about throwing away our kids' old toys, but I have to treasure every piece of crap they glue together as well?? Like, it's nice to have some of it but they make an awful lot of crap...

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They can go really dark and subversive with this. Sporky was created by their "God" a broken and flawed creation merely to be her plaything. I hope the toys decide to kill God by the end.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So Forky leaving the group is the reason how Woody reunites with Bo and story goes from there.

After that, Forky is unless.

If Forky is lost, Boonie could've build another Forky.

Still excited seeing this.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Graphics are outstanding but I'm not really feeling any of the marketing so far. Hope the actual movie is great though :/