• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Since the kids wanna go, I have to see it with the local language here, so no Tom Hanks for me, until I buy it on home media.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That looks really good. Just the story seems exactly the same as the other movies and the trailer ruined most of it...

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Looks amazing, and it seems I'll go straight for the tearducts again too.

Plot feels like familiar 'lost toys try to get back'-affair, but I have high hope's the character's story will be where it's at again.

Oct 25, 2017
toy-story-land-woody-v2-5x2.jpg

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Hmm interesting premise. Trying to exist beyond what your purpose was initially for.

It's like a meta commentary on Toy Story as a franchise heh

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Uhhh... they seemingly gave away the whole movie.

I just saw Toy Story 3 for the first time last night. I just don't get why this story demands to be told. "Toy gets lost/separated from kid' is an angle they've pulled so many times now.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Yeah kind of weird to see Woody seem to be disillusioned with the whole "you need to be there for your kid" thing again like Toy Story 2, but otherwise looks great.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is literally the fourth "Woody gets separated and we gotta figure out how to get him back" plotline. Stick with what you know, I guess.

Bo Peep seems likely a completely unrelated character and I'm not sure "lost at the fair" is a compelling setting... but, I do like the idea of a spork that doesn't want to be alive as a focal character.

Oct 27, 2017
Eh. This looks... fine, but nothing special. It's not convincing me that this film needs to exist any more than the teaser clips did.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I feel like this is just the same story as the last 2 movies again. They really should have left it at 3.

The spork almost seems like meta commentary on Toy Story's underlying weirdness that these things just come alive and exist only to be used for a short time, then potentially thrown away.

The audience has always, in the back of their mind, realized that most mass produced toys end up in the landfill after a couple years.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like we've done this before in Toy Story 2. The whole "lost toys have to choose between their new life and going back to their owner" thing.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Looks ok....oddly the only toy I can even remotely relate to in this trailer is the fucking spork ..

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Decent trailer, but I don't know if they're really saying anything "new" with this.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Bo Peep with no Sheep make her go crazy.

Wonder what the twist will be. They gave what seemed like a lot away but wonder what will make the movie worth having a 4th (besides just for money) Different Bo Peep?