• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Tomb Kings have too much sand

https%3A%2F%2Fdorksideoftheforce.com%2Ffiles%2F2020%2F11%2Fanakin-episode-3-850x560.jpg

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Oof, Warhammer 2 DLCs are getting review bombed due to the 3K fiasco. CA really needed a better way to announce what's coming up there.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Can't target the main game because it has too many reviews, huh.

Pathetic gamer tantrums.

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Can't target the main game because it has too many reviews, huh.

Pathetic gamer tantrums.
it is a pity because it is unfair to review badly such good games. I don't get the atitude
In case you don't want to read the short version is:
  • CA a few months ago said there were making a norther expansion for 3kingdoms
  • a week or so ago said that 3 kingdoms 1 was done and won't receive any more patches and DLC
  • CA also said that there will be a new team inside CA that would work on new 3 kingdoms game (sequel? Saga?) that will not connect with the current one.
and that is all we know.

Apparently stopping the support of 3 kingdoms is somehow very bad so CA is getting review bombed.

My take: I love 3 kingdoms game ( i already have 200h on that pokemon game) and am disappointed that CA didn't continue to produce content; however the fact that a new game is being made gives me hope that CA can tackle engine/design issues to elevate the quality of game.

Oct 30, 2017
Eh I think review bombing can be a legitimate form of protest. Its doesn't really hurt anyone but makes people aware there is an issue. Moreso there are less and less platforms where people can go to protest. Send an email and its ignored or loss in the machine. Go to the forum and you are either downvoted or meme'd as ridiculously entitled.

Games are a luxury product. Most of the time its bought whether or not the reviews are good. The reviews scores matters less and less (People dont read reviews with 1 sentence comp anyway ) and Steam is able to filter out the bombing anyway. The hell do people care if people's favorite game gets good reviews and its successful enough and you keep getting what you want?

Anyway, CA marketing and PR badly handled it as well. They were probably caught between a rock and a hard place. Blame on management as well. Which is just more annoying since its faceless and doesn't really respond to anything. No apologies or commitments that they will do better with communication. If they think we are just supposed to assume they kill games once they reach the 2 year mark then thats a demerit on their communications.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There are no legitimate methods of protest for Gamers because Gamers are themselves illegitimate.

No, but seriously though, I get being annoyed that there's still outstanding bugs on 3K but I have a very hard time sympathizing with any protest thsts like "they communicated badly with us!" and "they're not making more toys for us to buy!"

Bottom text.

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Eh I think review bombing can be a legitimate form of protest. Its doesn't really hurt anyone but makes people aware there is an issue. Moreso there are less and less platforms where people can go to protest. Send an email and its ignored or loss in the machine. Go to the forum and you are either downvoted or meme'd as ridiculously entitled.

Games are a luxury product. Most of the time its bought whether or not the reviews are good. The reviews scores matters less and less (People dont read reviews with 1 sentence comp anyway ) and Steam is able to filter out the bombing anyway. The hell do people care if people's favorite game gets good reviews and its successful enough and you keep getting what you want?

Anyway, CA marketing and PR badly handled it as well. They were probably caught between a rock and a hard place. Blame on management as well. Which is just more annoying since its faceless and doesn't really respond to anything. No apologies or commitments that they will do better with communication. If they think we are just supposed to assume they kill games once they reach the 2 year mark then thats a demerit on their communications.
I feel like there should be more nuance here.

Review bombing is totally fair if there is a severe problem in the game that makes its enjoyment harmed. Personally i don't think 3kingdoms fits this.
3 kingdoms while has a lot of bugs but it is in a relatively good place. Rome 1 (remastered or not) has a LOT more issues and game breaking bugs yet it was not reviewed bombed when it released on steam.
Now obviously if people feel that 3 kingdoms is in a "bad" state that "nobody" should be buying it then yeah feel free to leave a bad review. Totally fair. I just think that if 3 kingdoms are in bad spot most other total wars and many other games are too; which means, IMO, a double standard going on.

Leaving bad reviews on other CA products like warhammer, IMO, feels a bit excessive and toxic. I just don't see the point of dragging other products from the same company that aren't directly or indirectly tied with the problem from other products.

IMO despite what people say I think the main reason for this backlash is people thinking that they have to spend 40-70€ for a new 3 kingdoms when the current one feels good enough. This IMO doesn't justify review bombing but instead justify not buying the new product.

In a way i don't think it is fair to complain with a review bomb with the reason " We want more content and the game is buggy" when the same can be said for many other games. Like empire total war is a mess (we are talking about a game where AI can't attack siege at all) and has 89% positive reviews which is mind absurdly high for such a broken game.

In short i think there is a double standard for 3k review bombing.

Oct 30, 2017
I think the difference is that they are made by the same company. So the negative practices continue on to the other titles regardless.

If WH3 flops, or it's DLC lackluster because of mismanagement would you rather they drop it without bug fixes and tell you that TWAOS is under production or have them make sure that they deliver on "all factions with an army book" is met?

are you even gonna trust CA after that?

gyrspike

Jan 18, 2018
I'd love to see a multi-map 4X/strategy style thing done well. Closest we've gotten is the Age of Wonders games with its overworld/underworld stuff, in that it just kinda makes "floors" to the campaign map. Most other games I can think of just split them into discrete campaign maps which just makes things repetitive IMO (Eador is prolly the best example of this).

Though, I think Total Warhammer 3's Chaos factions will all be based in some detatched Chaos realm fortress thing. Mostly because of the survival battles they've shown, and the Wood Elves' teleport mechanic suddenly becoming viable (because the backported the tech from 3 I'm guessing!)

pls show campaign map CA
Way before Age of Wonders, Master of Magic had two separate worlds. You could either research a planar travel spell(late gameish) or find one of a couple planar towers and defeat the armies guarding them to travel. Myrror, the other world, was very different with different resources, special roads, and it's own set of races.

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
Way before Age of Wonders, Master of Magic had two separate worlds. You could either research a planar travel spell(late gameish) or find one of a couple planar towers and defeat the armies guarding them to travel. Myrror, the other world, was very different with different resources, special roads, and it's own set of races.

Oh man haven't heard of Master of Magic in a looong time. There's a game that someone needs to bring back. wait a minute...

Oh shit! They are!

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
After 900 hours I finally decided to try out Lizardmen this weekend. Went completely blind with Mazdamundi.

1st try: 16 turns
Mazda has a cost reduction on his Rites so I decided to just pop the rite that brings in an entire Army turn 2. Conquered Skeggi, the east side humans and set out to fight the Skaven occupying my last settlement to the west. By this time, the Rite Army had used up all of my gold so had to disband them. I had some decent early units in Mazda's group so I attacked the rats -and lost. With no gold, what was left of my army suffered attrition and that was game.

2nd try: 150 turns
Ignored the instant-army Rite and played like Dwarfs (meat shield box and lizard artillery). Took out the humans and Morathi. My Sotek buddies took out everything else in Lustria so I had nobody to fight on the continent. Had good trade relations with the Elves and life was good. Mazda was just a lazy toad signing trade agreements and just sitting on his dinosaur for about 30 turns. After a while I begin to see my Elf trade agreements being dissolved. Something was up. Went up to investigate and discovered most of the map was Nagarond purple. Went to war with Malekith and, well -that went very bad. My Saurus frontline was deleted time and time again. Not sure if I was supposed to use dinos as my front line.

3rd try: ongoing
No peace, only war. I have 3 full provinces (including Quintex). I will not stop until the purple menace is obliterated.

Total newbie thoughts:
Lizardmen have so much going on. Theres a robust tech tree, Rites, some sort of take on the Empire's State Troops mechanic, and so many Dinos that feel like they overlap in function (Kroxigors -> Temple Guards ->Saurus, missle Hunting packs -> single monster missles, melee dinosaur vs bigger melee dinosaur). Did not see a use for any flavor of skinks. Love Mazda. His character model, his voice lines, his magic.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Kroxigors aren't a frontline unit as such (well, unless you're Nakai) as their melee stats aren't great but can do a lot of damage on charges => use to flank or put them together with temple guard or saurus with shields.

Camoflage skinks are some of the most annoying units in the game, you can use them to harass the enemy or deal with their artillery / missile units. They deal poison, have the loose formation and missile resistance so thetake little damage from missiles.

The hunting packs aren't great, though can have their situational uses, but don't go crazy with them.

I generally don't also bother with the cavalry (though the ability you get for summoning them can be situationally really useful) or the flying units at later stage. Temple guard, Stegadons/Bastiladons and a few Kroxigors do the trick.

Lord Kroak is a WMD when you get him, he can really help, especially in sieges.

In general Dark Elves are starting to become a problem in many campaigns due to a shift in the balance. Ambushing is a pretty efficient way to balance the odds a bit.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Looks like we are getting something new this Thursday. I assume they are showing Skarbrand?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
let's go let's go

latest

Since they've been showing Khorne's units first I hope they reveal Valkia the Bloody. She's just gotta be Khorne's rep.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
There's 4 DLC entries left for WH2 on SteamDB, I assume they are:

- Proper DLC
- FLC legendary lord
- FLC unit/mount via TWA

...and something for this SFST-event.

As far as Valkia goes, I think they are keeping her for DLC, since we already know Skarbrand will be in the game and they are starting with 1 LL per Chaos faction.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Wonder if we might get a preorder DLC faction for 3 soon (like how Norsca came out for the first game)

Chorfs might be fun

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
There's 4 DLC entries left for WH2 on SteamDB, I assume they are:

- Proper DLC
- FLC legendary lord
- FLC unit/mount via TWA

...and something for this SFST-event.

As far as Valkia goes, I think they are keeping her for DLC, since we already know Skarbrand will be in the game and they are starting with 1 LL per Chaos faction.
If they're doing Beastmen/dlc race similar to Wood Eleves then there should be one more FLC for the dlc pack(Skaven Chieftan)

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I still think they'll do a mega lord pack (four lords for the underserved factions) to cap off TWWH2.

I get the feeling they're trying to avoid another Norsca situation when the time for Immortal Empires comes.

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see a multi-map 4X/strategy style thing done well. Closest we've gotten is the Age of Wonders games with its overworld/underworld stuff, in that it just kinda makes "floors" to the campaign map. Most other games I can think of just split them into discrete campaign maps which just makes things repetitive IMO (Eador is prolly the best example of this).

Though, I think Total Warhammer 3's Chaos factions will all be based in some detatched Chaos realm fortress thing. Mostly because of the survival battles they've shown, and the Wood Elves' teleport mechanic suddenly becoming viable (because the backported the tech from 3 I'm guessing!)

pls show campaign map CA

I recall Heroes of Might & Magic 3 had a similar feature. When they introduced the demon faction they created an entire underground map where the demon faction settlements spawn points could be found. Effectively doubling the size of all maps.

Kroxigors aren't a frontline unit as such (well, unless you're Nakai) as their melee stats aren't great but can do a lot of damage on charges => use to flank or put them together with temple guard or saurus with shields.

Camoflage skinks are some of the most annoying units in the game, you can use them to harass the enemy or deal with their artillery / missile units. They deal poison, have the loose formation and missile resistance so thetake little damage from missiles.

The hunting packs aren't great, though can have their situational uses, but don't go crazy with them.

I generally don't also bother with the cavalry (though the ability you get for summoning them can be situationally really useful) or the flying units at later stage. Temple guard, Stegadons/Bastiladons and a few Kroxigors do the trick.

Lord Kroak is a WMD when you get him, he can really help, especially in sieges.

In general Dark Elves are starting to become a problem in many campaigns due to a shift in the balance. Ambushing is a pretty efficient way to balance the odds a bit.

Good feedback ty. Never tried for Lord Kroak. I'll make a b-line towards him next time once the quest pops. Chameleon skinks feels more of a PVP unit to me. Hard to fit them into an army with so many great Dinos to be had.

Freestanding

Nov 27, 2019
I need to build the citadel of anlec for the Alith Anar High elves and it takes FOREVER. I should have started building up the settlement earlier i guess but i really wish there was a rush construction button =(

My least favorite part of these games is the waiting through a bunch of turns. Nothing can stop me at this point, i beat the second chaos invasion.

I really liked the shadow high elves though, those archers are so cool 😎 might go back and try to finish my Tik Tak Toe ME campaign, queek was giving me alot of gruff but i remember how to play now.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017

Sure this could be Skarbrand's axe... but what if it was VALKIA THE BLOODY'S instead?!?!?!?! Oh she uses a spear dammit.

captainmal01

Oct 28, 2017
One of the small touches I liked from 3K is on starting a new game, your lord was in a conversation with the adviser, compared to just that chaos dude talking in Warhammer.
Getting a bit more rapport makes them feel more unique and really, I just want them to speak more in general.
Lords trash-talking each other in battle loading screens was another really nice touch, and I hope it comes over too for main faction Warhammer lords, or lords with historical rivalries.

Oct 30, 2017
What if we are played as fools and it's the Brass Bull

If its the teaser you are describing, the axe has been confirmed to be a bloodthrister's

Just in case he uses bloodthirster's axe then Taurox vs Dmitry? They do a faux pre-order thing by introducing kislev early and keep the wh2 races at 6LL's each. Also saves resources for focusing on Beastmen because basically WH3 has already built kislev?

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man haven't heard of Master of Magic in a looong time. There's a game that someone needs to bring back. wait a minute...

Oh shit! They are!

I had no idea! I ADORED this game, and I still play the original from time to time. This was one of the first games I "just one more turned" until 3 am on school nights ;). I've been chasing that dragon for YEARS, I feel like Endless Legend is the closest that has come to getting that formula to work. I vastly prefer TWWH2 combat to EL though, so I dont go back to it much. If they could blend EL / MoM campaign, diplomacy, crafting, and city build mechanics with TWWH2 RTS, well, I don't think I'd need to buy another video game ever again ;)

I feel the urge to travel to Myrror and craft some adamantium death trolls :D

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Game 2 and 3 news tomorrow. I wonder if they'll talk about the last game 2 DLC at all or if it'll "just" be the usual Skulls-related FLC.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
Super hyped for Skulls tomorrow, looking forward to it!

Is there maybe a minor / beneficial bug with Tomb Kings? Going through a campaign now, and I thought that the only path to shadow magic was if you were Arkhan (I'm not). But I have a shadow liche priest. I think what happened is that I cant recruit one on purpose, but for my very first hero at turn 6 or something (from the dilemma), I chose liche priest, and you get a random one. I guess it is possible to get a random shadow one, even if you are not Followers of Nagash? I better take very good care of him ;)

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Any final guesses for the DLC tomorrow(guessing it's tommorow)
I really have a feeling it's WH1 vs WH1after Rakarth
Either Brettonia/Empire vs Beastman
Or Dwarves vs Vampires

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Any final guesses for the DLC tomorrow(guessing it's tommorow)
I really have a feeling it's WH1 vs WH1after Rakarth
Either Brettonia/Empire vs Beastman
Or Dwarves vs Vampires
With Rakarth taking the DE slot in my DE Beastmaster vs Beastmen prediction (which I wouldn't have done if I knew the FLC pattern beforehand), I'm gonna throw a hail mary and guess

Beastmen vs. Norsca, and they save the Dwarf rework to coincide with Chaos Dwarfs DLC. It'd be double DLC, but Norsca would be fine with just a roster buff and a new LL campaign, whereas Beastmen and Dwarfs could both use a major overhaul and probably won't end up sharing the spotlight. I don't know if there's another faction beyond those 3 that's in as urgent need of an update before the sequel.

Gimme a Norscan caster lord that rides a frost wyrm, plz, with a side of Lore of Ice

Put him in Skeggi and make him say "I hate the heat!"

It's probably VC with the map updates they've done lately

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
What would celebrate the Skull Throne more than shadow-dropping the final TWWH2 DLC???

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
My wish for DLC: Dwarves VS vampire counts + empire FLC; the reason i wish for this is because i think both dwarves and vampire counts would be cool on vortex. I also think both of those races need something different. Dwarves needs a mechanics rework. Vampire counts need a new starting position. Both factions ahve enough content for a lord pack.
empire as FLC because empire never received one. IMO giving away boris and his cult would be the perfect farewell for game 2.

My prediction Bretonnia VS Vampire counts; + lizardmen FLC. Bretonia received new lore in old world so maybe CA has access to something that they can use to spurr the faction a bit more. Personally bretonian roster is lacking lords, heros and RoR as well as niche units. I think the vampire counts are coming almost for sure in this DLC. The reaosn i believe this is because i think Nagash is coming in game 3. I assume CA will want to play around with the 9 Mortarchs with Nagash's rise to power. Currently there are 5 Mortarchs in the game leaving 4 for a new DLC. So I think that Neferata needs to get in so there are 3 left for game 3 (with Nagash himself it would make the 4LL for a campaign pack)
Lizardmen FLC because CA can "easily" create troglodon mount and feral version by slightly changing a carnossaur.

That said I basically missed most predictions so I am probably wrong again.

After 900 hours I finally decided to try out Lizardmen this weekend. Went completely blind with Mazdamundi.

1st try: 16 turns
Mazda has a cost reduction on his Rites so I decided to just pop the rite that brings in an entire Army turn 2. Conquered Skeggi, the east side humans and set out to fight the Skaven occupying my last settlement to the west. By this time, the Rite Army had used up all of my gold so had to disband them. I had some decent early units in Mazda's group so I attacked the rats -and lost. With no gold, what was left of my army suffered attrition and that was game.

2nd try: 150 turns
Ignored the instant-army Rite and played like Dwarfs (meat shield box and lizard artillery). Took out the humans and Morathi. My Sotek buddies took out everything else in Lustria so I had nobody to fight on the continent. Had good trade relations with the Elves and life was good. Mazda was just a lazy toad signing trade agreements and just sitting on his dinosaur for about 30 turns. After a while I begin to see my Elf trade agreements being dissolved. Something was up. Went up to investigate and discovered most of the map was Nagarond purple. Went to war with Malekith and, well -that went very bad. My Saurus frontline was deleted time and time again. Not sure if I was supposed to use dinos as my front line.

3rd try: ongoing
No peace, only war. I have 3 full provinces (including Quintex). I will not stop until the purple menace is obliterated.

Total newbie thoughts:
Lizardmen have so much going on. Theres a robust tech tree, Rites, some sort of take on the Empire's State Troops mechanic, and so many Dinos that feel like they overlap in function (Kroxigors -> Temple Guards ->Saurus, missle Hunting packs -> single monster missles, melee dinosaur vs bigger melee dinosaur). Did not see a use for any flavor of skinks. Love Mazda. His character model, his voice lines, his magic.
I love the lizardmen. THe idea i get from your post is that you are misundertanding the lizardmen army's strengths.
Lizardmen are slow tanky army with very strong and mobile damage dealers. Because of this i don't recomend Mazda has the LL to learn lizardmen. The reason for that is that his buffs are all late game stuff. Krog-gar and gor-rok are better to learn as they heavily buff early game units. Later you will see why this can heavily push battle to your favor. Tik taq toe is a flying unit focus and naki is a horde both interesting but with a weird gameplay. Tehen is the challenge as you are restricted to skinks for quite a while.

So how does the lizardmen roster work?
Skinks- > cheap, mobile ; they don't trade well but they have 3 free javelins that can deal a bit of damage as well as apply poison.

Saurus -> a formidable front like; despite being tier 3 they have incredibly high MD and HP. This means these lizards trade extremely well in any melee. These units can easily beat any tier 3 and tier 4 melee infantry on a 1-1 fight. Their problem is their high upkeep this means that you can only access them as your income grows. This is why kroq-gar and gor-rok are extremely good. THey make saurus almost as cheap as skinks. This means that you can bring them into your army early game and most other factions can't trade well against them.

Dinos -> Dinos are your key units in battle. these good boys fulfill both support and damage roles. Bastiladon offer support. stegadons can be both support to damage dealers. Carnossaurs are formidable Damage dealers, only matched by dragons and other elite units. If you have the DLC the Dread Saurian is the apex predator in the game and can basically easily hunt any unit in the game.

These 3 units are the core of the Lizardmen army. As long as you bring a line of saurus units (not only serve as an anvil but as i said above they will beat the enemy frontline), skink support (their mobility and ranged poison supports the flanks as well as hunts ranged units) and Dino damage (dinos hunt key targets; due to their high mass they don't need to flank, they just breakthrough the enemy center and hunt what you want;from harassing ranged units until skinks arrives to hunting the enemy Lord/key units).

Lizardmen has a few other units roles that can help you deal with some other threats

Skirmishers -> there are several skirmishing units from skinks that deal poison damage and can harrass the enemy frontline. Salamanders and razordons are damage dealers but their short range means that you need to pin their targets with skinks/saurus line.

Flying-> terradons can hunt enemy artillery and ranged units as well as harrass the enemy frontline. Riperadactyls are "flying glass canon cavalary". These giant pterodactils can deal incredible charge damage.

Cavalry -> cold ones and horned ones represent a similar role as cavalry however their low model count and slow speeds means they are extremely vulnerable to being hunt down when sorrounded. They are a very situational unit.

Monster infantry -> kroxigors and their variants serve as damage dealers; IMO they are heavily misunderstood in the web. Most people think they are AP support to the Lizardmen, and find they don't really do a good job on that part. The reason for that is they have low MA and high AP damage. What people forget is that they have AoE attacks. Combine high AP damage and AoE effect and you just need to bring them against low MD high number models; this means they are specially good to destroy low tier high model infantry. For example skaven, vampire counts, PoVC units are heavily damaged by kroxigors. While Lizardmen, HE,DE and WoC will make short work of kroxigors.

Alongside the above lizardmen heroes are very strong. Saurus heros can ride carnossaurs making them an almost unstoppable killing machine. Skink Priests ride massive stegadons thus being capable of charging into melee and beating the enemy in melee despite being spellcaster. Slans are formidable spellcasters.

Lastly i want to talk about Lord Kroak. This hero requires a quest (unless you are gor-rok which starts with him) to unlock. He is capable of wining any fight. He has a spell that intantly nukes any non single model unit.

Wonder if we might get a preorder DLC faction for 3 soon (like how Norsca came out for the first game)

Chorfs might be fun
I hope we dont' get chorfs as pre order DLC.
Both the pre-order DLC (WoC and Norsca) have heavily limited animations, models,etc. Personally Chorfs and ogre kingdoms deserve a higher budget that pre-order DLC; IMO both of those factions have several units and LL that don't fit a pre-order DLC.

For me a good pre-order DLC is a faction that requires small budget to make justice. Personally i think for example dogs of war faction would fit. they could use units from other factions with re-skins and could use Lu Bu/bandits mechanics from 3k.

What would celebrate the Skull Throne more than shadow-dropping the final TWWH2 DLC???
Can't see CA doing that as I imagine that the trailers and content crstor videos probably get more eyes on them instead of just releasing the DLC

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
My wish for DLC: Dwarves VS vampire counts + empire FLC; the reason i wish for this is because i think both dwarves and vampire counts would be cool on vortex. I also think both of those races need something different. Dwarves needs a mechanics rework. Vampire counts need a new starting position. Both factions ahve enough content for a lord pack.
empire as FLC because empire never received one. IMO giving away boris and his cult would be the perfect farewell for game 2.
Amen.

Hell, I don't even need a new Dwarf Legendary Lord. Just move Grombrindal to the New World and I'd be happily killing some lizards and Druchii as a Dawi. One of his Lord Effects gives him extra damage toward Elves anyway.

OP
OP
karnage10

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Should I stay up for the stream...
Assuming the livestream be mostly the Khorne trailer and wh2 DLC trailer with devs speaking about their vision for that content, I don't think it is worthwhile to lose slee over.

Personaling speaking only when game 3 launches I will probably try to get some free time so I can indulge in the beary game.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming the livestream be mostly the Khorne trailer and wh2 DLC trailer with devs speaking about their vision for that content, I don't think it is worthwhile to lose slee over.

Personaling speaking only when game 3 launches I will probably try to get some free time so I can indulge in the beary game.

it also sounded like there will be other games talked about

But you're prolly right. It's 1am so not super bad but I have been going to bed fairly early these days.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
I think Bretonnia is a safe NO for now, based on what CA has been saying.

DE, HE, SK, WE, GS also no as they've been in the past two cycles of DLC/FLC

TK/Vampirates/Norsca NO because of they don't get anythibg

WoC NO because of WH3

Empire/Dwarves/VC MAYBE since they haven't gotten a lot of love lately + you could do stuff that ties in nicely with WH3

BM would be the most logical, but I don't know.

LM the most likely out of all of the WH2-factions.