• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rhaya

Oct 25, 2017

Tz'arkan, the Drinker of Worlds has escaped from his eternal prison within the Realm of Chaos and latched himself onto the soul of Malus Darkblade, forging a deadly partnership that reverberates throughout the New World. Sensing the potential of this daemonic entity, the Nightlord of Clan Eshin has dispatched his most trusted assassin, Deathmaster Snikch, to investigate the true power of the daemon.

Malus Darkblade Joins the game !

Also Deathmaster Snikch which means we now have Ninja Skaven!

BY SIGMAR ,YES !

Last edited:

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God I love Total Warhammer II. Honestly the only complaint I can level at it is the optimization is horrible, but I've dumped so much time into it and will put many more into it.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
God I love Total Warhammer II. Honestly the only complaint I can level at it is the optimization is horrible, but I've dumped so much time into it and will put many more into it.
The new patch is focused on that. It's apparently reducing the turn times by 66 percent.

piratethingy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I will buy DLC for this game for as long as they want to keep making it. Probably my game of the generation.

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
shit now I want to buy Warhammer 2. What's the cheapest way to get into it?

Buy the base game. It's on sale on steam for around 20 bucks.

As for DLC, buying the first game gives you the mortal empire campaign and all non-dlc factions of the first game. That's easily worth it.

Other than that only buy stuff you actually want to play. Everything is always present in game for free, it's only if you want to play as a particular faction that you have to buy DLC.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Buy the base game. It's on sale on steam for around 20 bucks.

As for DLC, buying the first game gives you the mortal empire campaign and all non-dlc factions of the first game. That's easily worth it.

Other than that only buy stuff you actually want to play. Everything is always present in game for free, it's only if you want to play as a particular faction that you have to buy DLC.
I already own the first game from way back, so I get stuff in the new game for owning that? noice.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I already own the first game from way back, so I get stuff in the new game for owning that? noice.

Yes. Game 2 is more or less a stand-alone mega expansion to game 1. If you own both you get a combined campaign on a way bigger map where you can play everything you own in game 1 or 2. So make sure to download all the free DLCs for both games. There are a lot.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
wow its amazing how much support this game has gotten. I think I've only bought the High Elf dlc though (the one with that pretty lady elf)

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My work of love 2019 game.

They are not just putting out good DLC lately, but also reworked so many things in the game. It's a different game then on launch.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah, the one lord I've always wanted in Total Warhammer II!

It just keeps getting better.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Was waiting for Malus Darkblade to be added, so very happy with this addition. Will likely jump back in for another campaign once this is released :)

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
iFNPq1b.gif

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Legendary Lord coming the FLC is fucking Repanse de Lyonesse, the Warhammer Joan of Arc. Amazing choice.
2646030723_e4e976c630_b.jpg

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I hope performance improvements in battle are there as well, but the turn times being reduced is great news

Three Kingdoms runs sooooooooo much better than TW2 but TW2 is so much more fun to me despite the really limited diplomacy
Yeah, I love the fantasy elements

Apoplectoad

Mar 15, 2019
Awesome, the two I was waiting for get released together. I can't wait until I get to play as my damn Ogres, I feel like TWW3 is far, far off. I hope CA ends up making like a 40k: Isolation eventually.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool, I never bought any of the DLC for WH2 as of yet, as I never seem to catch them on sale and there's so much of it.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Looks cool, I never bought any of the DLC for WH2 as of yet, as I never seem to catch them on sale and there's so much of it.
they are currently on sale you feel like playing with them. The cool thing about CA DLC policies is taht you really only need to buy the DLC you will use. They don't add anything to the AI.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Repanse looks fantastic. Bit of a shame they didn't give Henri a unique model, though.

maxresdefault.jpg

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Repanse looks fantastic. Bit of a shame they didn't give Henri a unique model, though.

maxresdefault.jpg
indeed! IMO it is also important to mention that in battle she will probably feel very different from other LL since she seems to be more focused on prolonged melee instead of the usual cycle charge that bretonians are all about.

If it wasn't for the medusae i'd be starting with repanse.

PatriotSaro

Banned
Nov 8, 2019
I think Total War Warhammer might have saved the Old World. It's brought in a ton of new fans (myself included).

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think Total War Warhammer might have saved the Old World. It's brought in a ton of new fans (myself included).

Same here. Didn't care at all about Warhammer previously, but I became interested in Total Warhammer about a year back after learning about the Empire faction, and now WH2 is my second most-played TW game, and I've been having a great time reading up on all the lore and personalities of the Warhammer franchise.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This game. It's the reason I don't finish so many other games lol.

The only other game in recent history I've sunk so much time into is Xcom 2. It's like a compulsion. I'm addicted to it lol. I voted for it for labor of love on steam

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
giphy.gif

edit: is this really true or just speed up? There is some Malus Darkblade stuff, but it could still be faked, I guess.
It is real some youtuber with early access put the video earlier by accident, saw the whole thing before it was taken down, the turn times are indeed 15-17secs in mortal empires now.