• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
tumblr_ovoaqyAKiE1ubhjmwo7_250.gif

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
A friend of humanityyyyy... eeeeee....eeeeeeeee

Damn tune has been emblazoned into my head all week :-)

That swell and background choral of Ahhhs after Geralt gives his begrudging approval with his "Hmmm" grunt...*Chef's kiss*

Emmaginary

Self-requested ban
Aug 13, 2019
I have been constantly singing this since I first heard it.

Unfortunately those around me broke down my lute and they kicked in my teeth. :(

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This show was great, and yea, can't get this damn catchy song out of my head lol

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This and the 2 ending credit songs for Ciri and Geralt were absolutely great, the soundtrack was one of the best surprises this year.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
It's damn catchy and they really got a good Dandelion going on. Damn thing kept going on in my head for days until it finally stopped.

My favourite witcher vocal track still goes to Wolven Storm however:

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
It's damn catchy and they really got a good Dandelion going on. Damn thing kept going on in my head for days until it finally stopped.

My favourite witcher vocal track still goes to Wolven Storm however:

I literally got to this part in TW3 today as Toss a Coin started playing it, and the references to The Last Wish made way more sense because I'd watched the show. Love it when a good lore comes together.

Rimon-Hanit

Oct 27, 2017
You are all insane it isn't even a catchy sound, I wouldn't even think twice about it if it wasn't brought up constantly

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I hate the song. It is such an earworm that I have catch myself from singing the song. What's worse, I only remember the first three lines.