• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
BnxmGQR.png

I almost submitted this.

Which topics did you write and almost submitted, but then decided to wait and reconsider? And did you save a screenshot of it?

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
My ideal vision for a Crash Bandicoot game, I instead posted it as a reply in a community thread, because I thought people would just never get it and basically ruin the thread...

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I was making a topic on how Fire emblem arguably the best music in a Nintendo seires.

then Byleth happened and I had to drop the idea for a while lol. Also I was trying to find a way to word it better cause people would just post "not even Zelda/Mario/ etc. exist"

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
I've drafted a thread about how Naughty Dog's style of extremely high budget games are incredibly boring because if you take away the budget those games would be entirely forgettable at best.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I've drafted a thread about how Naughty Dog's style of extremely high budget games are incredibly boring because if you take away the budget those games would be entirely forgettable at best.
I mean the budget is part of the appeal at their core. The uncharted games are meant to be like playing out Indiana Jones type movies.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I played all God of War games in anticipation to the new one and thoroughly disliked them.

Wrote a giant, rambling LTTP thread full of detailed thoughts about why that was.

Server refreshed or Chrome fucked up or something and I lost everything.

So I said "fuck it" and moved on

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wrote a whole ass thread about how Super Castlevania IV is not very good or fun but it relied too much on media links and I exceeded my limit

Aug 13, 2019
"What makes a game an RPG?" Bloodborne and Kingdom Hearts are both RPG games, but the Batman Arkham games are not, but Horizon Zero Dawn is. I basically wanted to discuss what elements are necessary for a game to be considered an RPG.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"What makes a game an RPG?" Bloodborne and Kingdom Hearts are both RPG games, but the Batman Arkham games are not, but Horizon Zero Dawn is. I basically wanted to discuss what elements are necessary for a game to be considered an RPG.
Everything has RPG/progression elements now that makes the line so blurred it's almost impossible to distinguish.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wrote a LONG OP trying to explain what first/second/third party games/devs/publishers, IP and game ownership, and licensing/publishing/exclusivity deals and whatnot mean (all with examples), cuz i always see people getting confused and call one the other, but then i stopped myself cuz i realized it'll become a shitshow of people disagreeing with each other, and i may be getting some of it wrong myself.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
So many. My most recent one was a thread in off-topic about how annoying it is when people look down on human weakness, but I found it too abstract and depressing.

I think on gaming side, the most recent one I did was... uh... hm. I forget. But there have been many.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A Witcher 3 modding guide full of screenshot examples for the various mods I've used. I had it started, but never finished/submitted because I uninstalled the game, and there are newer mods I'd want to showcase. And laziness just took over.