• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
I was looking at this article and I think it's interesting with its list. What do you think?

Top 10

1-Chicago
2-Toronto
3-Philadelphia
4-Manhattan
5-Boston
6-Tokyo
7-Atlanta
8-London
9-Orlando
10-Brooklyn

data west

Oct 25, 2017
How do you have a top 10 wrestling crowds list without Mexico or Puerto Rico? Unless you literally only watch WWE(and that one time they watched a Japanese match on youtube because AJ Styles was in it)

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
How do you have a top 10 wrestling crowds list without Mexico or Puerto Rico? Unless you literally only watch WWE(and that one time they watched a Japanese match on youtube because AJ Styles was in it)

And no other country either. It's like making a rock crowd list and leaving all of LatAm out

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I always love it when US wrestling fans get mad about London crowds doing football chants lmao.

I went to NXT London in 2015 and it was fucking awesome.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
I always love it when US wrestling fans get mad about London crowds doing football chants lmao.

I went to NXT London in 2015 and it was fucking awesome.
Ha, was at that show too.

Usually those who appreciate a Japanese crowd hate British ones. They are very different in their approach to enjoying a show. Good to see them both involved in the list.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Ha, was at that show too.

Usually those who appreciate a Japanese crowd hate British ones. They are very different in their approach to enjoying a show. Good to see them both involved in the list.

Yeah definitely. On /r/squaredcircle you get so many people claiming that rowdy audiences are "going into business for themselves" rather than, I dunno, having fun?

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I was at the Raw in Chicago where CM Punk's music played but Paul Heyman came out confirming that Punk was indeed gone. You couldn't hear a word anyone said for the first hour the crowd was so hot.

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Dumb chants ruin the atmosphere, so most American/UK crowds are out of the equation 💁🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Dude Philadelphia is a terrible crowd, no matter if you are at 2300 (the old ECW arena) for indies/ROH or at Wells Fargo for WWE. Even seeing AEW at Liacourse last year the crowd was pretty tepid

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
q0VLZVO.gif

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The idea that Mexico City and Osaka art number one or two shows that this list means nothing

BabyShams

Nov 7, 2017
Kind of unfair because those cities always get the best shows.

Give Chicago that terrible Hell in a Cell that Sacramento got and see of great of a crowd they are.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
In the world.... and no mention of any crowds in Central, South, or Latin America, where a heel literally got *STABBED* ? Toronto over Montreal? Also to break Brookyln from Manhattan and not just say "new york city" is lame, I know that they're basically saying Manhattan at Madison Square Garden for WWF/WWE shows, and Brooklyn for NXT shows, but it's lame. IF you say NYC then you get to include the New York independent scene as well, and you're not taking up 2 spots in the top 10. Barclay's Center and Madison Square Garden are *FIVE MILES APART* and they're treated as two different cities. Also besides Chicago, every location in the top 10 in North America is North East corridor... like... no mid-south, no Texas? Known as some of the hottest wrestling crowds.

Not that stabbings are *good things* but like... those Puerto Rican shows were fucking insane in the 70s and 80s and the crowds were off the wall.

Pretty bogus list. Focused on WWE, AEW, WCW, and NJPW, which sure, you have to be because those are the big televised ones if you're coming up with a list like this. PWG, Chikara, Beyond, CZW run some really, really, really hot crowds in smaller cities.

And then you've got Bret Hart out here being like "What about Saskatoon??"

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Too bad the Mid South territories died. Dallas(Sportatorium), Memphis(Mid South Coliseum) and Greensboro(Mid Atlantic) were better Than London. I'd rate Calgary and Montreal over Toronto. As an Japanese wresting fan, Osaka and Kobe is better than Tokyo. I forgot about Puerto Rico and Mexico. Tijuana should be on this list over Orlando.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Glad to see Toronto at the top. Any Canadian city really are top hot crowds.