• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, look who it is.

AP47PcU.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alice?!

Also I just realized I stopped watching after the rape scene, cuz I don't remember none of this shit

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 month): excusing an incredibly graphic sexual assault scene
This episode....was fucking worth it

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
It's Alice! That was my grandma's name too. Good ol Grammy Synthesis 30. Time for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
my drhink brain is trying to process that but maybe better not
Basically the goal of the military is to make fucklights that are capable of breaking the taboo index, because those AIs can truly think for themselves.

The same thing almost happened to Yugioh when he violated the taboo index, but only his eye exploded an he was able to become a complete fucklight. The noble couldn't get past the logic loop and he broke.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
This show is bad and the author should feel bad. How does Berserk attempt rape in a not-so-shitty way?

Alice was placed in the hyperbolic-time chamber.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
This is not the episode to end with a "big reveal". This feels extra insensitive given what happened this episode.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
if sao author wrote promised neverland, the twist would be it's a sex slavery barn & then kirito has to save them all

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
i can't get past this you're really telling me they lingered on that shit for like 3 more minutes?

presumably to do some fanservice bullshit in the middle of a rape scene I assume

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Alice has obviously had her brain washed since she doesn't recognize Yugioh

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
you have to be the most top notch writer to use rape in your story.

like the best of the best because most of the time the "shock value" just isn't worth it. This is why Araki for example has his bad guys kill animals. Its quick and to the point without the potential for people to get off on it, without it requiring tact w/ handling the aftermath and without the need for it.

SAO guy is not on that level.

holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.