• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I keep hearing that Jiren is supposed to be boring. I guess I'll just hope for the dub to give him a little more personality than whatever he had in the sub.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Can I just mention how much fun Tetris 99 is? Been playing it for an hour a night since release and been having a blast. Still haven't gotten first, highest placement for me is fifth. Also I appreciate the possible change in Yoshi where there is no end flower at the goal, but instead as a timed Poochie hide-and-seek game.
Game is great, the skill curve is insane in top 10. You go from doing fine to suddenly having 12 garbage lines in your quene

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
last time

some people you never knew lost & you'll never see those people ever again

feel something, i guess

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, I want to watch HxH tonight with y'all since it's the first part of one of the best parts of this arc, but I got a 6:50 flight in the morning.

Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
Last week on Dragon Ball Super!

giphy.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"the uncertainty"

...........the uncertainty of WHAT? goku losing?

if he lost, the series ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.