• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Sounds like every fucking centrist motherfucker on Youtube. "I'M NOT SAYING IT TO BE HURTFUL, THEREFORE IT'S OKAY. OH BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT."

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Thing is that's not what Tony was saying. He was saying "the law not favoring you is just you making excuses."

HUGE difference. Don't make excuses for him.
I was referring to when he said that allowing someone to anger you is giving them control over you. Almost every minority male gets that talk at some point. I wasn't excusing him in the least.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
No lie. I thought this guy was mixed with black.

He is like a mega light skin black dude in some pictures. It fucks with me because his whiteness snuck past my ass smh.

Dude is a phony.

Mattakuevan

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of my friends works for the guy, he's been doing some damage control for the last few weeks due to this and other garbage coming out about him.

I don't envy having to defend someone like this for the sake of your livelihood. Its never pretty when personal integrity comes up against ones ability to put food on the table.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
My dad has always been a Tony Robbins fan, but ive never liked the guy. Always rubbed me the wrong way. Also he looks like Jaws from James Bond.

My dad will not be happy when he finds out about this.

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was about to defend and say, "but this video was from the 80's". Then I got toward the end. Yeah no I am not defending this racist fuck.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
No lie. I thought this guy was mixed with black.

He is like a mega light skin black dude in some pictures. It fucks with me because his whiteness snuck past my ass smh.

Dude is a phony.

Same here, bruh. I always thought the dude was mixed from when I saw his older photos. Yikes all around on the videos.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
I always thought this guy was full of shit from the jump, you can miss me with any self-help stuff. Doesn't surprise me in the least that he's on some privileged "by calling out somebody, you're actually letting them CONTROL you" idiocy, and proudly wielding racist language to show how he's above it all. Reminds me of this one asshole I knew who would say racist shit and then refuse to apologize because "explaining is draining" and "it's a social experiment to show that language can't hurt us."

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck thist guy! This dude has always given me a bad vibe and holy fuck at other things Buzzfeed are posting too.

I know people that love him and want to become self-help coaches themselves. They love their daddy Jordan Peterson too.
Needless to say, I don't talk with them anymore.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Fuck thist guy! This dude has always given me a bad vibe and holy fuck at other things Buzzfeed are posting too.

I know people that love him and want to become self-help coaches themselves. They love
their daddy Jordan Peterson too.

This guy sounds like a real life Persona villain here

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I was saying that that particular point might have been cogent if it wasn't being poorly whitesplained by Tony Robbins.

Yeah honestly if you can make his statements not racist, it's not a bad message. It would be better coming from Reverend Al or something, a white guy is just not the right vehicle for it lol

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I know people that love him and want to become self-help coaches themselves. They love their daddy Jordan Peterson too.

If only we could find non-horrible people to tell young angry men to clean their rooms!

I wonder why these guys always gravitate to pieces of shit /s