• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I spent a lot of time playing the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 demo back in the day. I never did buy any of the games, but I may get this one on PC, if it's a good port.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Title didn't age well lol
Excited for this, I have thousands of hours in this franchise, hopefully if this game is successful enough they make a 6 with a similar gameplay loop and quality.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Who'd have thought Activision would be the one actually putting good effort on their remade remasters, I might get this to finally try and learn how to play these games properly.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
3ydxdy.png

Tony's back.

Hiraeth

Mar 16, 2018
London, UK
So glad to hear this is doing well, hopefully this leads to a revival for the franchise as well as remakes of the Underground games. The best TH games, don't @ me.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Just booted it up on Xbox. Just the absolute biggest smile of nostalgia getting going.

Spine_Ripper

Oct 25, 2017
Any preorder bonuses? Really want it for pc but I haven't seen any impressions of the port and I don't want it on EGS to begin with lol. Might just get it on PS4

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Thinking about buying the Digital Deluxe version on Xbox. I had a preorder for the collectors' edition on PS4, but cancelled it just yesterday (I'm not going to play it on PS4, and I'm not going to use the skateboard or anything "Why am I buying this?").

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Only reason I care about the reviews is that hopefully that encourages a 3+4 remake too. (alongside strong sales obviously)

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
I was being facetious but on reflection I'm probably not far wrong lol

I do miss games like THPS. A simpler time. Indies have filled the void to an extent, but not all the way.

At least 3D platformers have made a comeback, now perhaps arcade style sports games too.

Well we got Crash 4 after the N. Sane Trilogy. Maybe Activision will fund a new TH game if this is successful.

Apr 10, 2018
Man i'm SO excited for this. The first 3 THPS games are some of my favorites ever. That being said, is it crazy of me to think that we'll see THPS3 as an expansion to this? it's very suspect to me that all of the moves are already in there.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Damn I can't remember how many times I tried to max my score in the remastered Tony Hawk 2 for sega Dreamcast

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
It kinds of feels like enough time has passed that a great TH game is something worth getting excited over.

Hope they do 3+4 as a sort of expandalone game follow up

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Still debating on picking it up or not right now after picking up a few games in the past couple weeks but I might cave early. I need a good new podcast game.

Tainted

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Am I just misremembering, or are the levels looking rather barren of NPCs in the world compared to the original games ?