• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Man why doesn't EGS have fucking preloading???

Just wanna have the game ready when it drops :l

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
Watching the top streamer on Twitch and he is awful.

If it helps, I was just the bottom streamer on Twitch and I was quite awful, as well. I need to seriously study up on the original maps. (I have a copy thanks to Activision.) My muscle memory is trash, and while the "realistic" colors are great, they make it harder to pick out certain map details at distant sight.

Last edited:

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Don't watch the Engadget gameplay video...and not even because the video is uploaded at 30 FPS.

lmao what in the world. I think I played better than this on my first ever run in THPS as a 10 year old.

Like...being bad at the game is one thing but this is so bad that they're not even able to accurately show what the gameplay is like.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
played for an hour now: this is fucking brilliant and easily my game of the year. they nailed it.
and yes: there are unlockable skater videos. A LOT OF THEM.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
lmao what in the world. I think I played better than this on my first ever run in THPS as a 10 year old.

Like...being bad at the game is one thing but this is so bad that they're not even able to accurately show what the gameplay is like.
I used to be great at THPS but honestly my time with the demo was probably even worse than that. I'm too used to doing tricks with the sticks now.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
would be pretty...EPIC....for them to release it at 9 on PC as well..

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Uk and its midnight an 04/09.

Man why does EGS not have pre load. I just want to download it overnight ready for when I finish work

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Very tempted. In the middle of some other games right now though, but that pull is real...

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn I can't reach the last stat point on Downhill Jam using my custom skater.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
If i bought PSN version I could already play it. Hooray for PC gaming....

Jul 10, 2018
Really truly hope I can play horse with a friend online in the future, that's kind of a deflation. I'll give it time, though, I know there's a Fall patch.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Can you play created parks with a 2 minute timer too? Or simply in a way that the score doesn't get reset after every combo?

NubCakes09

Oct 28, 2017
I fondly remember playing THPS 1+2 on the n64. Reading that this game is fantastic is making it difficult not to buy it.

Deleted member 22528

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How's the netcode for those who have it already? I'm scared shirtless everything gonna break when it unlocks

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can you at least invite friends to a public lobby?

I believe you can. There was an option to invite when you open up the in game social menu.
How's the netcode for those who have it already? I'm scared shirtless everything gonna break when it unlocks

It feels fine...so far. But it hasn't released in the west officially. So.
How is the multi-player on this? I'm thinking about getting it digitally tonight

It's great. Graffiti in a full lobby is insane fun. Just know that there aren't private lobbies yet. All public.

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely cannot wait to play this in a little less than an hour. I'm truly hoping this does well and THPS 3+4 and THUG1+2 get made.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Got my review code only today. Spent the past few hours playing and yeah... It's fucking AWESOME.

The soundtrack, the levels, the everything feels as you remembered the originals through rose tinted glasses. It's sublime so far and I can't imagine it'll ever somehow be anything but.

joffocakes

Nov 15, 2017
The game is unlocked for me now but I'm gonna wait til tomorrow and get a decent bit of time with it. I knew I'd have forgotten how to play after all these years but it took me a fair while to score over a couple hundred thousand in the demo, across a full run, nevermind a single combo that big. Very excited to get stuck in over the weekend.