• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
The live stream is full of angry kids that don't care about THPS. I'm excited for this, so long as they don't screw it up. Kind of surprised there's no Switch port though, tbh. In the meantime, I'm in for PS4 (or PC).

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So 6-12 month switch port delay like crash and Spyro? Wouldn't surprise me in the least

smart patrol

Oct 27, 2017
They are talking like they understand why fans didn't like THPS HD and are really focused on nailing the feel of this. This gonna be great.

patientx

Oct 26, 2017
She just said "we started with nintendo handhelds" talking about the company's past probably yet they are not doing this for switch. Yeah sure there will be a port "later" down the line BUT I am just tired of this bullshit ... Will keep playing the good old dusty ps2 version with emu on my rpi then...

Nov 27, 2017
California
3+4 next year
THUG 1+2 the following year
Project 8 + American wasteland the following year
A decade of Tony hawk is about to commence

I would like a demo without digitally pre ordering :(

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the revert and some of the THPS3+ mechanics are going to be in the final game.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
I'll get this for PS5 or if they do an upgrade. Hopefully with some crazy high frame rates or just 4K 60.

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Tony and the VV lady (missed her name) are talking about how revert is an important part of what people remember is showing that they actually put some care into this

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought that was what Tony Hawk HD that came out a while back was, are they doing it again?

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
What a random EGS exclusive. The good news is that it will be cheaper faster, normally Activision doesnt discount games much (see 10-15 year old COD games), although they screwed me on the Spyro/Crash humble bundle shortly after I paid full price. I learned my lesson.

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
Would have preferred a brand new entry with some older maps and stuff brought back.

A Tony Hawk Pro Skater Ultimate if you will. I don't know if I want to play a 90s Tony Hawk game anymore.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Didn't they literally do this just a couple years ago and kinda fuck it up? Not sure why I should be excited here, and I played a metric ton of THPS 1+2 back in high school.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
OK this definitely surpassed my expectations for the game reveal. I was expecting something....not this. What an awesome surprise!!

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
EX1G9dBXQAcGRPf

EX1G9dyWsAEJ9vF

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Revert confirmed is massive. So happy this is Vicarious Visions. And Create-a-park!

This is sounding real good...